Bud Diamond's 1st Grow Journal

These are lemon kush by female seeds. They're the healthiest plants i think. The one in the middle is droopy because I broke one of the main cola stems almost completely off. I tied it back to the stem so we will see if she recovers.
IMAG012018.jpg
IMAG012216.jpg
IMAG012321.jpg

are you giving plain water every 2nd or 3rd watering?
what kind of soil you using
and it doesn't look bad

Hey everyone I wanted to update the journal with some progress pics of the garden. Overall its looking nice and lush with few problems except for my strawberry blue which hasn't really done anything since flowering commenced. Also the one lemon kush that I practically snapped in half is still droopy but growing strong still. Anywho, here they are. Any tips or comments are welcome and appreciated.
IMAG013618.jpg
IMAG013720.jpg
IMAG014120.jpg
IMAG013515.jpg
IMAG013826.jpg
IMAG014022.jpg
IMAG013826.jpg
IMAG013720.jpg

Perfect RH & Temps Mr. Diamond.

Here is the strawberry blue from world of seeds. Its not really done much since I started flowering 12 days ago. It seems like the fan leaves are keeping light from reaching the inner bud sites and they're not developing. What does everyone think?
IMAG011317.jpg
IMAG011417.jpg

I would defoliate the larger fan leaves to open up the light to the inner nodes.

Here is the C99 by female seeds. They're both pretty small with skinny branches compared to the other plants. Thye both seem healthy and perky but the rockwool cube looks gross. This is the first time I've grown in a hugo block so Idk what its supposed to look like really, but to me it doesn't look good. What do yall think. Keep it or cull it?
IMAG011614.jpg
IMAG011819.jpg
IMAG011919.jpg

I say Keep It!

This is cotton candy by delicious seeds. She started out the best but know she's clawing and I can't get her to stop. Any suggestions on what to do?
IMAG012926.jpg
IMAG012720.jpg
IMAG013020.jpg

The clawing could be from several different reasons. You may have a fertilizer salt buildup in your media supplying too much nitrogen to your plants, you may bee giving your plants too high of dose of nitrogen. What are your temperature and humidity levels? If you have a fertilizer salt buildup in your media I recommend flushing your plants with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size. If the clawing is from too high of dose of nitrogen then reduce the amount of nitrogen you are feeding. What nutrients are you using and how many millilitres per gallon?

Sup T? Good to have u here and thanks for the compliment. I'm about to swing bu your journal.

subbed mate of course, impatient to see next pics, love your setup a lot, very clean too

Here stabilizing ph to 5.8 during 2 hours because of first hazardous testing of my life, but peebles seems to be near 5.5 so it's not going to be finally hard, ummh hope it's easier for you today :)

Sun and Rum

Hey bud diamond nice looking ladies you got going on. Thanks for the compliments over my way.

I am still learning coco and how it works. so far so good. I have been feeding twice a day now but early flower to about 5 weeks in I was up to 4 30 second feeds per day. they were chugging. I like the #2 smarties as well but they need to be setup on an automated feed. they dry out way to fast to be there all the time to hand water. if your only hand watering I would go 3 gallon even then you would water probably everyday depending on veg time.

I will be sticking around to help out if can . Curious what your feeding and your ec has been?

cheers.

Hey KJC, thank you for stopping by my journal. I know your busy helping so many growers on this site so the help is much appreciated! I had a feeling it was nitrogen toxicity so I cut out the floro+, and have been feeding Dynagro Bloom at %50 recommended dose, plus protekt at %25, and sweet raw at %25. New growth is looking better and since I started feeding daily they are really hitting theyre stride. I've noticed much more growth and vigor in the past three days. Also I took your advice on defol the strawberry blue so hopefully she will catch up. Temp-77RH_47 BTW

Hey Shottafire thanks for swinging by! I don't have an ec/ppm meter so that's why I go easy on the nutrients and just kinda try to judge by how the plant looks, and how she's acting as far as raising the dose or adding suppkements goes. Not the best way to do it but I think its helping me learn how to read plants. Lol yea i shoulda automated my grow but I honestly had zero experience with smarties, coco, or running more than 2 plants at a time. I love to handwater but i definitely bit off more than i could chew. I gave away a lemon kush yesterday and am thinking of getting rid of my fruity chronic juice as she's falling way behind, and i dont have the time or space for her.

Hi Bud,

Yes thx hydro setup start to work, and while reading you dont have any/ph meter, the only way to be sure your ec match something correct for the plant is to change every week your water and filling it with the exact amount of nutrients your manufacturer told you. I made some calc and it's amazing how my ec mesure correspond to product calendar .

And How are your gilrz, i said two days ago i'm impatient and waiting for next pics :) so...

Back
Top Bottom