I'm a rookie be gentle

Reaper1025

Hello all this is new to me any suggestions just let me know. I just ordered from Crop King all is going very good great expierence seeds going well have new starts growing good. Got into all this due to a serious back injury and being disabled now. My son instructed me how to make it a Tea form which is working for me 4 to 6 hours of pain relief beats the booze and pain killers. Just want a chance of growing my own. Crop King was a good place to do business lot of other companys with alot of bad reviews out there. Good luck to all out there have a great year.

Reaper, start a grow journal so the guys and gals here can follow along! Read up on how to post pictures and if you run into any problems you are sure to find all the knowledge from the folks here to get you right on track. I sure wish you the best man, painkillers and booze are not the way, if this plant can give you natural relief, that's the best thing. Welcome man, you are going to love it here.

P.S. SweetSue has a great thread about cannabis oil, I believe it's called the study hall. As you are a cannabis user for pain relief, it would be well worth the time to give it a look.

I just loged back on and multi responses thanks to all for all ideas. Learning more everyday about growing medical green I enjoy the feedback thanks. Had my first two mistakes wrong fertilizer and transplant to early. Lost three starts well live and learn.

Thanks again for all post anyone on here living in the Nothwestern U.S. If so what is the best strain for outdoor grow? I got lucky having a neighbor who hooked me up with 20 free seeds. They were old unmarked and only half sprouted. Two he was sure were super silver haze. Next question I happy with very Happy with Crop King any other suggestions for a seed outlet?

Thanks again for all post anyone on here living in the Nothwestern U.S. If so what is the best strain for outdoor grow? I got lucky having a neighbor who hooked me up with 20 free seeds. They were old unmarked and only half sprouted. Two he was sure were super silver haze. Next question I happy with very Happy with Crop King any other suggestions for a seed outlet?

Reaper, as far as seed banks go, I have looked around at the few sponsors we have and the one that really stood out to me was Bonza. At first glance their prices are good, maybe not the best, but their freebies are what really got my attention. If you catch them at the right time, you can really get some awesome freebies. I have ordered with them 3 times and every time I got my order in about two week and everything was as it should be. I have planted a bunch of their freebies since I started growing and they have all sprouted. I will stick with Bonza unless another seedbank steps their game up with some crazy deals.

Hello all this is new to me any suggestions just let me know. I just ordered from Crop King all is going very good great expierence seeds going well have new starts growing good. Got into all this due to a serious back injury and being disabled now. My son instructed me how to make it a Tea form which is working for me 4 to 6 hours of pain relief beats the booze and pain killers. Just want a chance of growing my own. Crop King was a good place to do business lot of other companys with alot of bad reviews out there. Good luck to all out there have a great year.
You can't go wrong with the KING...Iam glad to hear you arent pumping all that toxic s_it in your body anymore, and now you can grow your own meds...Welcome to the 420 fam:thumb:

Welcome Reaper. :circle-of-love:

You mentioned opiods for pain. I'm assuming they aren't doing what you need them to do? I've a new thread you may want to check out. Turns out cannabis potentiates the opiods. You should be able to use cannabis to improve the opiod potency and extend the therapeutic window. Maybe even leave the opiods behind in favor of cannabis. Here's a link, should you want to check it out.

Using Cannabis To Reduce Or Replace Opiod Drugs

Like Snid, I'm late to the thread and by now you're deeply involved with the community. Good to have you here. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom