The #1 mistake!

Budd Aldrin

I make a lot of mistakes that's why I'm here. The number 1 mistake was telling someone locally. Now I'm entertaining myself of my own mistakes and maybe some self opinioned detail of my life here on the Mag from another member. I will remain quiet. Lots of talent and good people here. Thank you 420 magazine. Budd Out.

Yeah dude that's the worst thing you can do tbh, I know we all talk on here but that's different. My grandad used to say to me, if you can't keep a secret yourself how do you expect others to. I do not tell a soul even my girl doesn't know until it's finished, even my own mother does not know. It's not the fact of the police around by me it's more the lads I worry about. As it's almost common practice around here to rob crops, drives me mad!! Thieving no good no working scum that spend their life leaching off others! Sorry I just really hate those wanna be gangsters lol. All in all only people that need to know is You.
Peace Love and Respect.
Triggz.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Definitely in agreement with these folks, and as you've experienced telling people about your grow in a no no. Damn teenagers will steal for the fun of it, give them some incentments then it's almost guaranteed. Better luck on this round, don't be shy around here though, we're here to help and enjoy.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom