Thegoofjuice's Mars II Sour Diesel Coco & Crit Kush Fox Farm Grow

thegoofjuice

Ok so here I go I already wrote this once and accidentally deleted it "bang head on table" so this is gonna be quicker.

I'm relatively new here and new to growing with only a couple under my belt, and not to proud of those couple (had 2 ph pens go out on me, GF liked to drop it in water). This is my first real attempt at growing under these Mars II led lights. I wanted to thank SmokeSarah for the good deal and I had promised her i'd post a journal when I got around to it been moving around a lot lately. I also wanted to thank everyone else who initially helped me chose these lights I love them. I guess I missed out on that LED war also geeze good thing we can all get back to growing :Namaste:.

Ok so here we go I have a lot of catching up I have to do for you all, oh and btw any and all advice is appreciated Bestow your knowledge on thee!

For veg I have a 4x8 tent and for flower I have a 5x5

For both tents I have a Vortex powerfan 747cfm pulling and exhausting the air. It is attached to a Grozone fan speed controller and keeps room temps around 75 and at the hottest 85 with temps dipping into the 60's at night. Side-note first week of flower on the sour diesel was especially cold temps prob in the low 50's and I didn't have my Grozone hooked up. Humidity in both tents also stay around the same at 35 to 50 never above 50 though.

Setup:

Veg- 1600 Mars II LED Veg Spectrum, T8 Tubes over Crit Kush initially now I have the clones under it with heating pad set to 80F.

Critical Kush- Ok so I guess I started these around November 4th or at least they were already sprouted by then according to the date on my pictures. I started these ladies in Fox Farms Ocean Forest (had a bag given to me) and am surprised they didn't burn and took well to the soil

Sour Diesel- I have these babies in coco and got 4 of them as teens on December 3rd. I let them grow out to December 25, which they did suprisingly well considering I had a bunk PH pen (finally sprung for the blue labs ph and ppm pen for ease of mind) I kept one lady for a little scrog and she is still vegging out.

Flower- Mars II 1600 along with random LED UFO full spectrum 50x3W (got it for free).

Sour Diesel- These 3 ladies are the only ones that I have in flower at the moment it will stay that way until they are finished.

Nutrients
For nutrients I'm pretty much sticking with the Earth Juice line I'm liking the organics and making tea's. I brew Veg, Veg soil, and Flower nutrients in separate 5gal buckets.

Veg Nutrients- Been using Earth Juice SeaBlast Grow along with High Brix and Oily Can. I think I'm finally getting the nutrients down packed. I didn't realize you had to adjust feeding levels when growing with LED's so I was putting way to much and along with the PH issues my plants got a little fuarked, but they bounced back I love my blue lab :circle-of-love:
I also went back to RO water I got me a filtration system I was tired of paying for bottled. When I add the nutrients I've been adding 50-75 ppm of cal mag, a tbsp of high brix, and the rest EJ grow until its around 1000 ppm, which brews to about 1150 give or take a couple points and they look happy so far. I do the same for the Crit Kush in fox farms I just do a little less nutrient. Oh and when transplanting the crit kush form the little Styrofoam cups I had them In I added some Mykos I got from the grow store it was about $3.

Flower Nutrients- Still using EJ products and I mix the ancillaries about the same for flower I just have been adding 1cc per gallon of Mendocino Avalanche Flower Hardener and a about 6cc of Neptune's Harvest seaweed per gallon. The rest is made up of the EJ SeaBlast Bloom.

This is defiantly a learning process for me and I am loving it. Ill get some pictures up soon have to get everyone caught up :)

re: Thegoofjuice's Mars II Sour Diesel Coco & Crit Kush Fox Farm Grow

20141104_161037.jpg

Critical kush just popping out Nov 4

re: Thegoofjuice's Mars II Sour Diesel Coco & Crit Kush Fox Farm Grow

20141109_133128.jpg

November 9th still growing

20141203_132605.jpg

December 3rd just got the Sour Diesel Teens they looking like poop lol

20141203_172747.jpg

Sour D lights off

20141213_190215.jpg

December 13th still growing

20141215_164643.jpg

15th with the lights off you can see those crit kush in the back.

20141221_130237.jpg

21's still going strong despite the initial ph and nutrient goof.

20141222_101337.jpg

22nd

20141225_144355.jpg

the 25th right before I put those 3 sour D ladies in flower

20141230_120703.jpg

Veg tent with just the scrog sour d and crit kush got moved over to get some of that good Mars II loving.

20141230_120710.jpg

just took clones 30th

20141230_120743.jpg

3 Sour D ladies in flower tent on the 30th.

20150105_150703.jpg

Most recent veg pic on the 5th of jan phone camera lense broke some how so pictures were cloudy until I ripped the rest of the glass out hehehe.

20150105_184007.jpg

My ladies Jan 5 in flower

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom