Growing Indoor With Poly - Lemon Kush - Power Flower - 700W MARS II - Soil

just so you can imagine the size right, the pots are 30x30cm :)

do you have any strain recommendations? i posted 4 strains i would like to grow in the next season. Despite growing mostly indicas now i really prefer sativas and i love the good old Durban Poison!

:Namaste:

and i dont wanna think about how big they could have been if i would have used RO from the start... The Plants are at day 31 from seed.

22c when lights out at 52% RH. 25c when lights on at 48% RH.

GreenHouse Arjans Ultra Haze #2 fem.
HSO Blue Dream fem.
RQS Euphoria fem.
GreenHouse Cheese fem.

Thats my list. 2 for fun, 2 for pain. But i also would like to have a NYC Diesel, Sour Diesel or Amherst Sour Diesel ... I really like those too!

XJ-13 would also be on my list if i could find a supplier for fem. Seeds :/ Super Lemon Haze is also a lovely thing to have around ...

I hate this kind of decisions. Really. I just wanna grow everything :D

But i also have some seeds here. RQS Critical, RQS Northern Lights, RQS Euphoria, GreenHouse Cheese, GreenHouse Arjans #2

Earlier this day, when i wanted to look after my girls i realised the MARS had died on me. It smellt burnt and the fuse popped out. Since iam not that kind of guy who has a couple of hundred bucks lying around i had to put an old 85w CFL above the girls. I already emailed Alva from Topled about this, but since now i got no real response/solution. :(

please email her again, I have forward this message to her, she will help you ASAP.
Earlier this day, when i wanted to look after my girls i realised the MARS had died on me. It smellt burnt and the fuse popped out. Since iam not that kind of guy who has a couple of hundred bucks lying around i had to put an old 85w CFL above the girls. I already emailed Alva from Topled about this, but since now i got no real response/solution. :(

please email her again, I have forward this message to her, she will help you ASAP.
Thank you Sara, i have sent her the pictures she wanted, so i hope we can fix this asap.

Also thank you for the great support you do!

just so you can imagine the size right, the pots are 30x30cm :)

do you have any strain recommendations? i posted 4 strains i would like to grow in the next season. Despite growing mostly indicas now i really prefer sativas and i love the good old Durban Poison!

Blue dream,malawi, somali taxi ride, wild thailand.

Ive been trying to get my grubby little hands on the somali taxi ride, but herbies is out =(

The Somali Taxi Ride is from Rare Darkness Seeds, right? A friend also recommended me that strain, and since its a landrace i will put it definitely on my list if i can find a feminised one :)

Blue Dream is on the list already since every sativa lover recommends it.

Wild Thailand from World of Seeds is also a landrace which puts it on my list :D

The malawi is not available as feminised, right?

thank you for the recommendations! But to be honest, it does not make my decision easier :D :D

A little update on the LED Situation, still nothing to say, except i am still on a crappy CFL.

The Somali Taxi Ride is from Rare Darkness Seeds, right? A friend also recommended me that strain, and since its a landrace i will put it definitely on my list if i can find a feminised one :)

Blue Dream is on the list already since every sativa lover recommends it.

Wild Thailand from World of Seeds is also a landrace which puts it on my list :D

The malawi is not available as feminised, right?

thank you for the recommendations! But to be honest, it does not make my decision easier :D :D

A little update on the LED Situation, still nothing to say, except i am still on a crappy CFL.

The Somali is a cross of the malawi land race and nevils wreck.
You can find the malawi fem from ace seeds ( i went with regular because I'll be breeding my malawi with maple leaf indica )
The wild thai I got it one because it's a land race, two because I really wanted to try out the potency for breeding projects! I move at the end of the month and can start my grow finally, but I'll definitely send you feed back on how it turns out.

But if you're stuck you seriously CANNOT go wrong with the blue dream, and somali taxi ride.

Send me a message, i will be happy to follow your grow :)

i really love Sativas for the summer, there is nothing better than sitting at the sea with a sativa jolly in your hand :D

And i dont wanna buy reg. seeds because iam to lazy and dont have enough space to invest in a male flower ...

I have seen the Malawi has approx. 88d of flowertime, that would suit me well since the Arjans Ultra Haze #2 also has 88d.

Since i also wanted one Euphoria, i would have to choose between the following four:

Super Lemon Haze
Wild Thailand
Malawi
Blue Dream

do you know how the Malawi/Wild Thailand grows? Does it really grow like a sativa? if yes, then i should not have any problems with 5 in the Tent ... The only problem may be that the euphoria is mostly a indica and grows really short and all the other ones grow really high, since being sativas ...

dat decisions :D

But more important, that thing with my light has to be fixed :<

Sara, if you read that, i really would appreciate if you could speed that thing up a bit.

The Somali is a cross of the malawi land race and nevils wreck.
You can find the malawi fem from ace seeds ( i went with regular because I'll be breeding my malawi with maple leaf indica )
The wild thai I got it one because it's a land race, two because I really wanted to try out the potency for breeding projects! I move at the end of the month and can start my grow finally, but I'll definitely send you feed back on how it turns out.

But if you're stuck you seriously CANNOT go wrong with the blue dream, and somali taxi ride.

The malawi and thai both grow like iconic sativas long legs and sexy.
And once I move and start the grow, I'll make sure to drag you in and make you sub haha =p

Good News Everybody! But not as expected.

Since i was unable to get anything helpful except words, where i still wait for the action from my LGLEDSOLUTIONS Contact Person, Mark from PlatinumLED jumped in and literally saved the day.

So, in the next couple of days i will receive a P450 if everything works fine :Namaste:

At that point, a BIG and when i say big, i mean really big THANK YOU to Mark, since he is doing an awesome Job! Even helping People who are no customers (Well, now i am a customer)

:Namaste:

That is excellent man! you are going to love the results. I've been following along with all of the platinum grows so far, and I own a mars 1200 myself. Seeing their results, and how awesome their customer service/rep is, made me want to go with them for my next grow room when I move.

Thanks for that, i hope it arrives soon :) But one thing, get some safety socket on your mars! or at least something that cuts the power of if a short circuit happens ... i learned my thing from that case.

I plan to, after seeing two people's do that i plan on putting a smoke detector in my grow tent. no joke.

But seriously that p450 is punching above the mars 1200's weight. with less power draw, less heat, and less weight. With much better yield.
I may actually have to set my mars up and let it run for 12 hours straight a few days to make sure i don't have dud too -.-

I am so damn looking forward to the arrival of that p450, i hope my girls can pull through until then :)

After that, there will be a P450 seed to harvest grow! Damn looking forward to that too!

But i decided to reducing myself to just 2 plants otherwise i cant veg long enough ...

but maybe i will get a second tent for all those other strains that want to be grown ;D

WOOHOO!

We're super duper happy to help a community member in need.. as it's just the right thing to do. If it was us.. and something like this happened to a customer.. there wouldn't even be a slight hesitation in action. A new unit would have been in the mail like yesterday.. along with maybe a round of drinks at the very least!

Looking forward to seeing the results from some seriously upgraded 11-band goodness!

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom