JE3Z's 2016 - Lemon Ammo - GSC & K2

JE3Z

What's good everyone.:welcome:
I'm back with another journal and a lot more experience.
This will be my first crop using a led light instead of cfl's.

What strain is it?- Barney's farms lemon amnesia
Girl scout cookies by fast buds, and some ancient K2.

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? A bit of both.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Currently vegging.
If in Veg... For how long? Ammo has been begging since the 11th of Aug, Gsc and K2 are roughly 10-11 days.

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor.
Soil or Hydro? Using Canna Terra soil with a 20%pertile mix.

If soil... What size pot? Unknown well it's in centimetres which doesn't help.

Size of light? 300w Mars hydro. Another will be added next month.

Is it aircooled? The door is left open currently until intake and extractor installed.

Temp of Room/cab? 28c

RH of Room/cab? 50%
PH of media or res? 6.5 bottled spring water

Any pests? I'm sure there's something but can't quite tell.

How often are you watering? Every 3-4 days dependant on size of pot and age.

Type and strength of ferts used- bio bloom,grow topmax and calmag(sensi) all 2-3ml to 1 litre of bottled water.

K2's a strain that's been close to my heart for a long time, I've heard a lot of hype about gsc so am keen to get on it . The ammo lemon was a free seed I got with a order earlier in the year.

IMAG033624.jpg
IMAG033518.jpg
IMAG033421.jpg

re: JE3Z's 2016 - Lemon Ammo - GSC & K2

Will update with some fresh pics of initial lst training , I'm surprised at the difference the led light is making. Looking into creating a separate veg section for the other two (gsc auto and k2 feminized). Will be putting the ammo into flower in two weeks.

Hey pat, thanks for coming by always a pleasure dude!

I did but I was really lazy with my last bunch due to my job, didn't so much lst and they came out pretty bad. They were dirt cheap seeds as well to be fair but hey Ho. Got about 7g off of each. I'll see if I can find some pics of the harvested blue critical. Here's some updates for my current three. I think my bulbs were getting past there sell by date but the more likely reason is my half assedness.

420-magazine-mobile1625632878.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1543726533.jpg
GSC is coming along getting that first set of leaves coming.

420-magazine-mobile646965706.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1793337931.jpg
K2 is growing faster than the GSC , going to try and always have one K2 going I love the strain.

420-magazine-mobile1052216447.jpg
420-magazine-mobile291360807.jpg
420-magazine-mobile753445508.jpg
then there's the amnesia lemon from Barney farms. Looking good got a large bit of growth going on , and the nodes look really close together.

Those mars hydro lights are the shit so far, I'm surprised even more each day with the results. Unfortunately mine didn't have the veg/bloom switch like yours. The true test will come at flowering time! .

LoL I know what you mean with being lazy and all that. Don't feel too bad man a harvest is one none the less and it is experienced gained. Remember to LST these plants as I heard the LEDs don' penetrate like HPS does. Should receive a very good harvest with the 300w :high-five: Also remember the LED will make the plant use more Magnesium so get some CalMag, I read it somewhere because of me also going the LED route.

LoL I know what you mean with being lazy and all that. Don't feel too bad man a harvest is one none the less and it is experienced gained. Remember to LST these plants as I heard the LEDs don' penetrate like HPS does. Should receive a very good harvest with the 300w :high-five: Also remember the LED will make the plant use more Magnesium so get some CalMag, I read it somewhere because of me also going the LED route.
I picked up some sensi cal mag and have dropped 2ml into a litre and fed ammo. Will do it once every week . Yeah I'm going to give these girls my full attention this time going to do the tape method with a bit of plant wire I have Parkinson style shakes so I'm not going to do much. It looks like the light is penetrating quite well so far the inner foliage is blowing up nicely. Gonna do some training Thia evening when I get back from work. I forget I'm on the other side of the globe than most people, I wondered why you were up so early . . .

Just a quick update , lots more growth on all three. Gsc does seem to be growing kinda slow so I'm going to move it a few inches higher. Some signs of damaged to the ammo lemon, the bottom fan leaves seem to be curling onwards and turning brown/copper. Watered it yesterday with 2ml if cal mag and 2ml bio grow. Any feedback would be appreciated.

420-magazine-mobile944166089.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2109922313.jpg
420-magazine-mobile970520381.jpg
420-magazine-mobile344486673.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2117181051.jpg

Also noticed this morning when I turned the light on that humidity was at 99%.... what the flying fuck. It's probably down to using a a steel cupboard going to have to invest in a dehumidifier

Will get some photo updates later , 10 days Into flower and I'm still not really seeing the obvious signs yet . Can't see any white hairs yet on the ammo lemon.

So as promised (a little late) here's some shots of my three girls. Worried bout the K2 it seems really pale green and have had to chop a load of the lower leaves off. Thinking off flushing the pot and starting with fresh nutes. First time using this led so if I'm missing something obvious be a sport and let me know!

K2
420-magazine-mobile751345982.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1978405689.jpg

Girl scout cookies (auto) has started to produce white pistils ..
420-magazine-mobile762573969.jpg
420-magazine-mobile492893484.jpg

Ammo lemon is much older than the other two, at least a month older. It's getting really bushy may have to trim some down tonight , will start feeding all biobloom and top Max next watering.

420-magazine-mobile1712594401.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1495660362.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1054005003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom