JE3Z's 2016 - Lemon Ammo - GSC & K2

6.2 - 6.3 is perfect, too. I had assumed they were concentrated chemical ferts. After adding chemicals, it drops to like 4.0, and then it takes a whole bunch more ph chemicals to get it back to 6 - 6.5.

I am looking at my bottle of Big Bloom, the organic Fox Farm nutes. They want 15 ml per liter... and that is supposed to be used in conjunction with their chemical ferts....

I saw your bio bloom suggests 2 - 5 ml per liter. Flowering is an important time to get the extra nutes.

Yeah 2-5Ml on the bottle it says it's decanted don't know what that means. Been only giving 2ml maybe I should step it up she looks like she needs it . Yeah my nuigs are really small compared to my last batch. Not going to use this metal cupboard again had much better success in a cardboard box!

Few terribly taken photos of ammo and gsc. Removed a lot of the badly effected leaves but left a fair few alone yo help with light uptake.foliage sprayed both yesterday with 1.5Ml of bloom alone.
420-magazine-mobile1777243718.jpg
420-magazine-mobile363657243.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2123855252.jpg
420-magazine-mobile578239990.jpg

Re: JE3Z's 2016 - Lemon Ammo - GSC & K2

Good morning ,
Up to six weeks flowering now, buds are still pretty small but there's a fair few and most feel pretty solid , doubt they will grow much more in the next 2-4 weeks but hey Ho. No doubt using this cupboard for clothes again when it's done just gets far too humid at night , did a grow earlier in the year in the summer and turned out a lot bigger.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom