First grow{up coming soon}

getsumkin

ok iv ben on the site for 3 or 4 mo now...
so im goin to take the plug....my grow space is 31,5 x 31,5 x 63 its a homebox-s...my plan is to use 10-15 20-23watt cfl for veg and then 400watt hps to flower...i want todo about 10 or so....i have ff nuts and ffof soil..goina start them in 12oz plastic cups and then put in 2liter bottles.....ne advice i could use will help out alot...my plan is to veg for 2mo and then flower for 2mo...so what do you all think...

You can veg however long you want to, however when it comes to flowering you have to wait untill just the right time to harvest. Do a search of the site for "the trichome method" and you should get some really good info.

Depends on exactly how many plants you want to grow. The average I believe is 2000 lumens per square foot. Im my old house (havent got a growroom set up in this one yet) depending on which room I was growing in I kept and average of 3500 per square foot.

im still waitn on my things to cum should b here on the 9th....cant want to see how this tunrs out...ill post pic of setup wen it comes i and i put all in place....stay tuned...for my 1st real try at this... should b pretty nice ive done alot of reading so....
i got 20 seeds germ..i going to use the cup for 3 weeks and then put in 3gal grow bags...what do u think
i got a 400watt mh 38k lumen and 400watt hps 55k lumenfor ligthing and the grow space is 31,5 x 31,5 x 63...plants will b about 15''-20'' wen i start to flower

Hey, sounds like you've got a great start! This site is great for any novice grower!

Sounds fine to me, just remember the golden rule 1 seed per container. Alot of new growers like to put 2 or 3 or 10 in one pot. What size cups are you gonna use, the big red solo kind?

Yep! I made that mistake the the first time I grew. LOL

forgive me for askn this question....r u sayn the number per pot...or so many wit the setup and the yeild....im thinking half m/f so that's y so many...but all in her(hopfully) own home(pot)....jus new to the whole d-I-y thing but very excited to learn this but ne advice from u will b a blessn....plz follow this and give me ur opinions and guidance and c where it goes.....

forgive me for askn this question....r u sayn the number per pot..

Yes. 1 plant per container. It's ok to have 20 plants as long as they're all in their own separate containers.

There are exceptions to that rule ;-)

canon-014.jpg

Bush-met-penwortel-009.jpg

double_fun_op_hydrodensa_008sm.jpg

double_fun_op_hydrodensa_002sm.jpg

Damn I love that avatar shot Ms. Fox :)

ok well i got the dirt so far...light and grow box should b here on monday..dam ups..
well 16/19 popd and r in the cups..there under 69watts of cfls..2-23 soft and 4-9 soft till monday...here a pic of setup sofar byt im sure u all have seen b4...temp is 82 i think ima live them on 24/0 till then...can ne ! tell me what the ppm is for and should i b worried.....

IMAGE_00006.jpg

ok im a lil confused....so say 20 r female and under 400hps(55000 L) 20in tall vs 5-6 under 400hps 20in tall....so my concen is yeild....im thinkn less plants with that setup will b less of the smoke...im thinkn that it will b a waist cuz of the lumens issue...i kno the more the better but if the lite covers the area they should b fine cuz they will share the lite ..rite....i figur that it will have 3-4k per plant in flower stage...if side by side in the space and 2-3k in veg...plz lmk what ull think...i need advice..cuz if its not goin to fx the harvest then im doin 20..and hopen 10 girl 20in 1-1.5 oz per.....if all goes well..and myb im all wrong on the lumens thing 3-4k per..lmk if u will

Back
Top Bottom