Natural Spirit's Hyperactive Journal Of 2020

Heya Everyone,

the two Euphoric Wonder Widows Are doing great and pushing out pistils as we speak hehe. The drinking seems to have slowed down a bit as the stretch period has stopped(for now).

These girls are doing good and buds actually start to form a bit :yahoo:

weeks from now She should be having a real “wow” factor and not only cause it’s my own made cross ^^

It’s just a natural progression of learning to grow specific strains.

now that you mention... Maybe I should try some of the same again... some of the most succesfull trueout my grows... Hmm

for now the Chocolate Mint Og is having some “shoots” of new veg growth so that girl will be grown again now she is about To be ready for takeoff ^^

Gooooood morning everyone,

today will be fresh bucket day for the bloom and veg bucket. 2,5 liter veg buckets will be taken care of now that a buddy will help me on those. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find some black buckets with lid that arent 30 dollar or so lol.

anyhow.. small update on the veg box... They fine just a little pale. So this bucket will be a bit moreheavy in feeding.

and the chocolate mint og on reveg

Then the euphoric wonder widows... again a bit to pale .. So a fatter bucket, feedings wise

Goooooooood afternoon folks,

Today I had a rough day so this evening it was time to focus on the plants and kinda get my zen back. The new doctor I visited today proposed to go internal in a rehab(for my body to be clear). As the regular rehab programs don’t support the “heavy weight champion” I am in my class, it might be a good option. It would also mean that my location will be a rehab somewhere in my country and my dog, cat and plants need to be taken care of by someone else. This is kinda a big thing to me :O

Allright time for the girls..

the veg box has 1 of each left and now that I cleaned it up and put them in a Fresh bucket they look happy again ^^

the chocolate mint OG is happy in the reveg and I thought a fresh pic would make her look fresh to? Lol

And the most happy news of the day... I could clearly see the hairs today so the flower stage is a fact :yahoo:

Have a great evening everyone:hug::circle-of-love:

The way those hoses reflect, I thought you had neon in your tent for a second... :laugh:
:passitleft:

Almost have enough to get moved.

ooooooh that sounds lovely my friend ^^

The way those hoses reflect, I thought you had neon in your tent for a second... :laugh:
:passitleft:

Haha don’t get me started cause that sounds like a wicket look, not alot of use though... or would it?:hmmmm::rofl:

Goood Monday everyone,

the girls have been happy last week and the veg box is getting nice and green :)

The reveg is doing great and new shoots keep forming.

and the euphoric wonder widows are forming buds.They do need some cleaning but that is for later today when lights are on.

A buddy of me could get his hands on black 2,5 liter buckets and I think they might be great for veg and maybe even for flower. the white buckets are getting to much algea in a week to my likings so yay for that ^^

Have a great day everyone

Back
Top Bottom