Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

It’s allright hehe. Nothing to complain. Fixed the ps4 but halfway true the evening he spit my disk out and refuse to eat... so he is in a hunger strike now :rofl: Its fixable but the motherboard needs to come out again so enough plans for today.

Hope everyone had a fabulous time

Drive-by

Thanks, NS and the same to ya'll... Just duck.....

Lord knows I know afew hundred rednecks shooting skyward back home,,, me included, if I was there..... I lived in Oakland for abit,, someone always got hit by the fallout............

Naw I ain't shooting nothing but mortars and M-80's anymore.. I live in a city now and the cops tell me I have to be good... They have more than once............ I guess it didn't sink in yet.....

But if I lived in the sticks,, I'd break out the Desert Eagle for abit of noise..

My X-mas present was 500 worth of mortars and M-80's for the New Year and the 4th... Plus a box of Benadryl for neighborhood dogs?????

Enjoy the Holidays... And Keepem Green

Drive-by

Thanks, NS and the same to ya'll... Just duck.....

Lord knows I know afew hundred rednecks shooting skyward back home,,, me included, if I was there..... I lived in Oakland for abit,, someone always got hit by the fallout............

Naw I ain't shooting nothing but mortars and M-80's anymore.. I live in a city now and the cops tell me I have to be good... They have more than once............ I guess it didn't sink in yet.....

But if I lived in the sticks,, I'd break out the Desert Eagle for abit of noise..

My X-mas present was 500 worth of mortars and M-80's for the New Year and the 4th... Plus a box of Benadryl for neighborhood dogs?????

Enjoy the Holidays... And Keepem Green

you will never make it in the Netherlands with all the rules Hahahha happy new year and please be careful with all that war material :oops: Personally I hate all of it, but I’m outnumbered I know... so a lot of destraction, smoking and gaming today...

is it januari yet? Haha
Happy New Year NS! Here's to dry walls, wet buckets, and huge harvests in 2020. :thumb:

Thnx shedster! Wishing you a lot of pheno’s, trich’s and potential new meds for the lower back and so. Let the gardens be green and lush!

I might breed more in the new year hehehe

What do you have planned for tonight?

some gaming with my fellow non likers of fireworks. The holiday spirit Isnt for me. If Macho is allright I just keep gaming and praying for the fireworks to be done. If Macho isn’t calm enough I start doing tricks with him for a treat just like we ignore the noise and it works.

Do you have plans?

Happy new year NS.
I’m with you on the fireworks n stuff. I’d rather have happy animals in the house than explosions in the sky.
January here already in the land down under. In most other ways we are behind the times, but not when it comes to time itself :) Same as any other day so far.
Looking forward to your canna breeding project.
:morenutes:

Just staying home and getting stoned, this is one night I have no business going out.

Yeah I get that hehe.

Happy new year NS.
I’m with you on the fireworks n stuff. I’d rather have happy animals in the house than explosions in the sky.
January here already in the land down under. In most other ways we are behind the times, but not when it comes to time itself :) Same as any other day so far.
Looking forward to your canna breeding project.
:morenutes:

Heya DD, thanx for the positive vibes! There probably will be a new journal soon, but till then.... here is where my magic happens :rofl:

Let’s all grow more girls to counter act for all the pollution our fellow humans are causing today hahahaha

Gooood morning everyone! I decided to harvest the Big Bang today. She hasn’t been treated as I like to see and she boosted like crazy when hitting flower. So lots of finetuning to do with this strain from my side. Still she got a spicy fresh aroma i haven’t smelled before! It really is something along with the chocolate mint og in flower... man what a smellers.

so the Big Bang got chopped up

Not a lot of seeds I found so that’s better news then I was counting on.

The Euphoric Wonder Widows in veg are doing fabulous! I might be pushing them to flower soon ^^

hope all fingers are still attached and the animals slowly get their heartbeats under control again :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

have a positive 2020 everyone:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom