Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Thanks NS, getting kind of excited now.
I can imagine that buddy! Do you have fam visits

Merry Christmas NS! I hope you wake up feeling 100% and ready to take on whatever the day holds in store for you. Happy holidays to you and yours. :ciao:

thnx shed! For what it’s worth, I wasnt stressed this morning, still haven’t smoked (almost 16:00) and I’m allright. Just opened op my playstation4 to clean it as it was almost at liftoff with the noise. In a while dinner at my moms place so it will be nice. Happy days to you to my fRiend

Merry Christmas to my special friend @NaturalSpirit you are a beacon of light and hope around here and I hope today brings you all the love and warmth the world can offer!!!
Thank you for all the kind words Flagg. Growing horti’s plants AND bringing her little angel help where you can.... You Are a very bright light yourself. Let’s all keep pushing out Positive vibes and I’m sure we all become even

Drive by

Merry Christmas natural spirit buddy..

Hope your holidays are safe and full of seeds lol

:passitleft:

mister Joe!! How are you buddy? Wishing you at least double of what you wish me, so prepare for a truckload of positive stuff hahaha happy days my man

I can imagine that buddy! Do you have fam visits

thnx shed! For what it’s worth, I wasnt stressed this morning, still haven’t smoked (almost 16:00) and I’m allright. Just opened op my playstation4 to clean it as it was almost at liftoff with the noise. In a while dinner at my moms place so it will be nice. Happy days to you to my fRiend

Thank you for all the kind words Flagg. Growing horti’s plants AND bringing her little angel help where you can.... You Are a very bright light yourself. Let’s all keep pushing out Positive vibes and I’m sure we all become even

mister Joe!! How are you buddy? Wishing you at least double of what you wish me, so prepare for a truckload of positive stuff hahaha happy days my man
I'm good man just chillin with family getting ready for Christmas nap lol

Happy ho ho my bro bro

Vrolijk Kerstfeest NS! I wish you and your family the best

thnx DM! Best wishes for you and the fam to :hug: kudo’s

I’m heading over to dads for Dinner, then back here for the day.

sounds like a good plan hehe. Once I put my ps4 back to the original state.. I’ll be gaming a little this evening. So much dust was collected in there... the heatsink was blocked with a layer of dus that made a plaque... it shocked me how much got collected in there.

cheers N S.

Thnx buddy, best wishes for you to:Namaste:

Did you get it cleaned out?
I did! it didn't turn on after though haha. Looking at a youtube video i confirmed my doubts and i now know what to do tomorrow.. it got me exited but the Irritated bowell(thats how you call it right?) almost knocked me out when getting up. So tomorrow ill re assemble the gorgeous piece of machinery and go do some gaming. Nothing but cleaning two buckets was on the list for tomorrow and for now the laptop got connected to my tv. The screen is massive and the typing is real nice to..... as you can see above. :battingeyelashes:

Have a great evening buddy, hope the time with your dad was amazing

Back
Top Bottom