Natural Spirit's Hyperactive Journal Of 2020

Goood morning everyone!

It is a sunny day in The Netherlands and birds are already singing on the tree's so spring is around the corner ^^ Spring is the moment to me (and alot of people with me) that you realize we can not do without our precious rays, Kinda like the plants lol.

Remember the Avocado project? well he or she is bouncing back! I feel like a tree doctor :goof: a side shootdid push out of the stem so the grafting idea aint stored in the fridge yet.

So on to the girls... The veg box is fine. Somehow 2 veggies didnt take like i like to see and one pink kush came up along his little sister... that didnt go well to.. so today ill be transplanting them to a bucket with 3 holes. Once they get bigger and grow more root mass, i'll take them out before they get all woud up about it LMAO

The Euphoric Wonder Widow is kinda the same--ish... its a waiting game for now.

Have a great day everyone ^^

Haha yeah it takes more time for spring to really push true... around my b-day early in may it’s mostly nice to sit outside already.

the reveg is super fast then? She is in the veg box less then two weeks..

Highya NS,

I tried a reveg one time, and it did nothing. I don't know why. So, I'd say your reveg lady is doing well. She'll only get bigger from here. Good luck with her! Cheers

Highya NS,

I tried a reveg one time, and it did nothing. I don't know why. So, I'd say your reveg lady is doing well. She'll only get bigger from here. Good luck with her! Cheers

I’m suprised just like you haha. Somehow this girl wasn’t done with me either :laughtwo:

Let’s grow her into a monster! ^^

Goooooooood afternoon folks,

Today I had a rough day so this evening it was time to focus on the plants and kinda get my zen back. The new doctor I visited today proposed to go internal in a rehab(for my body to be clear). As the regular rehab programs don’t support the “heavy weight champion” I am in my class, it might be a good option. It would also mean that my location will be a rehab somewhere in my country and my dog, cat and plants need to be taken care of by someone else. This is kinda a big thing to me :O

Allright time for the girls..

the veg box has 1 of each left and now that I cleaned it up and put them in a Fresh bucket they look happy again ^^

the chocolate mint OG is happy in the reveg and I thought a fresh pic would make her look fresh to? Lol

And the most happy news of the day... I could clearly see the hairs today so the flower stage is a fact :yahoo:

Have a great evening everyone:hug::circle-of-love:

Those EWW's are going to tear the roof off that box! How long would you be gone for?

if I decide to go it would mean several weeks to months. However it takes a month for the doctor to search the right place and then I still have to decide if I want to...

the girls are phenomenal growers even in flower! And that is beside the nitrogen monster they already are lol. The purple covers it up beautifull but they did show some signs of nitrogen def again. It still is a battle of balance in my DWC buckets. Dank gosh They do perform pretty damn good.

expecting my biggest yield so far
:yahoo: :cheer: :yahoo:

Heya peeps,

how is everyone doing?

the NS mansion has gone true a little brainfart and stress this evening..
Remember the 3 Euphoric Wonder Widows in flower now? Well one turned out to be a undercover boy! At first I thought the back girl was throwing some serious pistils but when I looked closer my heart almost skipped a beat!

a male?!?! But how? I checked them so many times and I was sure! Selected them out of several and.... I did a shitty job:nerd-with-glasses:

guess sometimes the basic kinda feels like routine and with 2 microscopes in my home there isn’t really a good defence here to build a case on how this girl afforded her sex change:rofl:

I’ve seen 1 pollensack open and cut the Lad away. The stem remains in there as tearing up the roots doesn’t feel like a solid way to go.

Next round extra (420mag) checks will be done as there isn’t any room for pollen in a while!

can you imagine what would have happend if I didn’t check that fake girl in the back? Another 900+ seeds probably haha. That one pollen sack might create a few in there, but it won’t be all over (I hope!)

Have a great evening everyone and I have been laughing real hard on this one.

it goes as it goes, no matter how hard you fight it LoL

Here in the Netherlands it ain’t that normal to have edibles,cbdrinks or anything like that. The global acceptance is getting closer by the day and these tiny things make a huge difference imo. :yahoo:
Man I hope they accept it sooner then later I am starting my journey to CBD oil again myself.

Hope NS is well

Man I hope they accept it sooner then later I am starting my journey to CBD oil again myself.

Hope NS is well

cool Joe, the cbd really gives me the chill among the high and I need it to not overdrive my brain haha. Here edibles are still taboo or however you write that.

I’m allright bud, just battling throat infection and a lack of want to do anything today LOL I’m going for a walk with Macho and then I might dive in the box to see how all the girls(now it’s really is only girls left) do.

how is your weekend bud, Any plans?

cool Joe, the cbd really gives me the chill among the high and I need it to not overdrive my brain haha. Here edibles are still taboo or however you write that.

I’m allright bud, just battling throat infection and a lack of want to do anything today LOL I’m going for a walk with Macho and then I might dive in the box to see how all the girls(now it’s really is only girls left) do.

how is your weekend bud, Any plans?
Yeah sane as you man it's minus 30 here or 30 below freezing is the correct term. So I've decided to take a me day . That involves movies bed good bathroom breaks and of course smoking .

Had a rough week with a supervisor drama ... Yuk hate it.

NS have you not made any oil infused yet to bake with bud?

Smell to strong worried about complaint
. Have you tried Ona before ?

Yeah haven't really got into breeding or pollen or any of that I like growing my females to much . I can respect the male as it is used to breed and produce new linage but .. females are so darn pretty I just can't get enough.

Now I'm about to explore Netflix and prob fall asleep again. Lol oh I love sleep .

Heya peeps,

how is everyone doing?

the NS mansion has gone true a little brainfart and stress this evening..
Remember the 3 Euphoric Wonder Widows in flower now? Well one turned out to be a undercover boy! At first I thought the back girl was throwing some serious pistils but when I looked closer my heart almost skipped a beat!

a male?!?! But how? I checked them so many times and I was sure! Selected them out of several and.... I did a shitty job:nerd-with-glasses:

guess sometimes the basic kinda feels like routine and with 2 microscopes in my home there isn’t really a good defence here to build a case on how this girl afforded her sex change:rofl:

I’ve seen 1 pollensack open and cut the Lad away. The stem remains in there as tearing up the roots doesn’t feel like a solid way to go.

Next round extra (420mag) checks will be done as there isn’t any room for pollen in a while!

can you imagine what would have happend if I didn’t check that fake girl in the back? Another 900+ seeds probably haha. That one pollen sack might create a few in there, but it won’t be all over (I hope!)

Have a great evening everyone and I have been laughing real hard on this one.

it goes as it goes, no matter how hard you fight it LoL
Little alcohol and water mix spray and wipe tent out too bro

Yeah sane as you man it's minus 30 here or 30 below freezing is the correct term. So I've decided to take a me day . That involves movies bed good bathroom breaks and of course smoking .

Had a rough week with a supervisor drama ... Yuk hate it.

NS have you not made any oil infused yet to bake with bud?

Smell to strong worried about complaint
. Have you tried Ona before ?

Yeah haven't really got into breeding or pollen or any of that I like growing my females to much . I can respect the male as it is used to breed and produce new linage but .. females are so darn pretty I just can't get enough.

Now I'm about to explore Netflix and prob fall asleep again. Lol oh I love sleep .

Dang buddy, minus 30?? We 8 celcius above it and Tomorrow a heavy storm should go over the Netherlands. Tree pulling storms... so my wish is nobody hurt.
Your chill day sounds great! The only part i can’t relate to is loving the sleep lol. It is to much of a battle to enjoy it on my part.

i made quite some oils and tinctures by now but only have the cannabis whisky left for now. There is fanleaf in the freezer but I’m waiting for a nice harvest so i can use some bud.

“ona” is a new word for me, though “Oma” means granny in

Little alcohol and water mix spray and wipe tent out too bro

it should be cleaned properly by now, but you never know with these pollen machines... somewhere one pol(is that even correct?! Lol! ) can be enough... but a few seeds won’t be a problem and stop the flowering to much. Still beans ain’t what i’m Aiming for

That’s a bummer, what was the last make you grew?

the last breeding creation you mean? The girls i have in flower now, Euphoric Wonder Widow. There are like 800+ beans left so not really needed. I did think about a second generation but it is to early for now. Jar Filling it will be ^^

Just thought if you looked I lnto Ona it neutralize s odours really well. Something to consider to help de odour that dankness over there m8.

Back
Top Bottom