Natural Spirit's Hyperactive Journal Of 2020

Looking good NS, keep an eye on ph levels and they’ll do well.
Thnx bud, All were on 6.0 Ph and I Changed the nutes a bit to see if I can finetune more. Water levels will be interesting to.. but the looks.... the looks are great haha

Highya NS,

Your grow looks much better. Each lady has her own space. Great job, Man. Cheers

Highya NS,

Your grow looks much better. Each lady has her own space. Great job, Man. Cheers

Heya Buddy, Thank you for that! Doing what I can to make the difference ^^

the biggest issue with 3 girls is that they drink insane fast true the bucket... its a learning curve haha

Yep gotta watch water levels too, you got this!

More and more at least haha. I’ll be checking daily as my energy levels are kinda allright now. How are you doing bud?

Nice work on the buckets NS! And I'm glad to hear your energy level is rising...you'll need it since those plants are going to be huge any minute :).

the euphoric wonder widows alteady are quite big... big lengths are already a lot even after defoil and so. If they fatten up the way I wish.... my hands will hurt a lot the day those girls Come down, and it will all be worth it haha!

the buckets are making me happy, 1/4th of the weight while in veg so it saves my back probably

I do to, I’ll have to do another DWC.

the DWC girls ive see you grow were phenomenal! the Brooklyn sunrise you grew was DWC to right? I can remember a lot of peeps were positively shocked by what you created there haha.

Ive been in a little bit of a winter dip as we call it. The weather is not really good and I feel it is time to go back out and enjoy spring... if only the temps were a little better :p

what I could do was buy plants! Not the medicinal.... or well they may be if I become happy from it :)

regular houseplants make me happy to :circle-of-love:

How is everyones weekend?

Got drafted to work today, hows your day going?

Working on saturdays my friend? nobody can claim you aint a hard worker for sure!

I'm alright today, my mom is here for a cup of coffee and i got 3 new plants in my living room and it certainly lifted my spirits. Besides that a friend will come over this evening to have a proper gaming session ^^

The girls are doing great so no hard work for me today. Ofcourse ill be checking the water levels today and tomorrow. The Euphoric Wonder Widows are quite the drinkers i can tell ya.

Have a great day at work PW :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom