Growing MMJ Professionally

NNuGGs

Hello everyone! I am from a non-MMJ state (Missouri), but I am VERY interested in moving to possibly Arizona within the next 2 years. Though I have never grown, I am very knowledgable about growing. I have studied the forums quite alot, and Im sure I can get the hang of it very fast. I also know a few long-time growers that do not have as much knowledge as I do, they just have experience over me.

To get to the point, my question is what does it take to grow professionally? I've tried searching online, google, bing etc., and I know I need to be able to grow top-notch buds first. But my dream is to one day make it a career. I am just very confused on how one actually turns it into a career, who to sell to (dispensaries or customers).

If any professional grower could just kind of walk me through the process of taking the finished product to who to actually take it to in general, or how to get started after the bud is ready, I would be more than appreciative.

Thank you,
Keep smoking =)_~

Well I'm not a grower for a career but I read a book once lol anyways to sell to dispenseries I'm pretty sure u just ggo to one and have an offer and ur bud has to go through a really tough test bcuz if there's anything even minor wrong ur bud will get rejected also in states where its legal you can be paid to be a care giver for other peoples plants so u should get some friends grow somee dope ass dope so they will want u to grow theirs this is just the basic knowledge I havee on the subject I hope it helps you in your pursuit of happiness my friend:goodluck:

Hey NNugs, I like your passion for growing and definitely always say go for your dreams, no matter whats in your way... I have a few comments I want to make on your idea/post and please take this as positive encouragement...

There are many dispensaries available in Cali, but there is not really a 100% percent legal way to be completely immune to a Raid or federal case at this point because the Obama administration and the DEA continue to push scare tactics and continue to unethically destroy our constitutional rights to follow our vote. Unfortunately until we all put our foot down and do whatever we can to change the DEA classification of marijuana from schedule 1, we will all still be at risk..

Here in California a dispensary has to be non for profit which means yes, you can pay yourself a acceptable wage, however, you also have to pay taxes, which puts you at risk of persecution by the feds..and this has happened to quite a few dispensaries, they love your tax money, and also love freezing your money and making you a public statement, ruining your name and everything you've worked for.... its sucks... The Gmen are playing dirty and going as low as attacking landlords with threats of property seizure if they allow dispensaries so many landlords are not as available as they were in past years. Not only that but now cities and counties are putting unconstitutional bans on dispensaries which does not allow safe access to meds, but as long as marijuana is schedule 1, then the goverment only see's it as "no medicinal value". Its happening all over southern california and my city for instance used to have about 20 dispensaries, now there is none...only delivery services which you never really know what your getting.

Now I don't want to discourage your dreams at all, but I want to cast the importance of it being everyones "job" to do what they can to spread good quality information about marijuana, its medical benefits, research and facts and do everything they can to influence local politicians to see the good in marijuana. If we all can do this, then we all can do what we love and prosper, as well as rid the fear of ruining our lives growing a plant we love...

I would suggest growing because you love it, need it or believe in it, but not to make money. In order for us to improve the economy and our finances safely and legally, we have to all be responsible and push push push for the right information to get to the public. I love all of the studies and research that is kindly posted here at 420 magazine and this valued scientific and medical research is what we need people to see in order for all of us to reach are dreams and make legal green growing green.

Overall yes, you can go to a dispensary and sell your bud, sometimes if you know the people, but it is not federally legal and everytime you do you are giving opportunity to be the next example if they so choose.. Just trying to give you some advice and help you see what needs to be accomplished for us all to be able to grow, without hiding in the shadows or looking over our shoulders....

Excellent ! And true. I like how you made your point.

NNuGGS,
Ever thought of being a MMJ Patients caregiver or grower....then you'll be helping someone out and feel the pride and love that comes with compassion. What patients are looking for are aliment specific strains because that is what real patients wants... There are plenty of OMMP patients who are actively looking for a true medical marijuana growers who are legit and honest...FACT they are willing to donate monthly, you just have to look and if you move to Oregon and you are legit I'll show you patients, hell there lined up waiting for YOUR compassion . JUST A THOUGHT
Dispensaries are telling everyone that they are NON-PROFIT................ and Nazi's are Jew loving hippies. Get the Picture.
Also are you WEALTHY because you are going to compete against $$$$$ just look at Colorado and how profitable it is, now they are starting to have travel agencies set up vacations just for Marijuana and all the $$$$$ Colorado is reaping in, also check into the dog eat dog biz that goes on between the Industrial size growers . Capitalism without morality is a sin against mankind....

Back
Top Bottom