Liberty Haze

masterm16

Hello Everyone, This is my first try at Barney's Farm Liberty Haze. Plants were pulled from 85-90 days. I'm currently in week one of curing. I've not tasted yet :) Please view the full screen shots to see all the crystals!
DSC023191.JPG
DSC023184.JPG
DSC023153.JPG
DSC023135.JPG

Nice! My brother is growing BF LH right now, they are only 2 weeks old from seed...we are hoping for a nice outdoor sativa harvest this fall from it and about a dozen other imported seeds! It is nice to see what our future holds!

I grew that strain and it was amazing yeild and flowering time... but most of all taste! Enjoy!

URMOM,Do Not Expect A Harvest This December, Even From A Sativa, Unless You Live In The Tropics. It Gets To Cold,There Is Less Sunlight And If You Do Get Something,It Will Be So Small Of An Amount It Would Not Be Worth The Seeds Being Wasted On Them(BUT IF THEY ARE MEXICAN BAG SEED, WHO CARES!!!) But The Results Will Be The Same, Plus, When You Start To Get Less Than 11-10 Hours Of Light, They Will Probably Hermie Anyways. Save Your Beans Till Next Growing Season, IMHO!!! I Would Stake My Reputation On That, Unless You Live In The Southern Hemisphere,Be Patient And Wait Till Around The Beginning Of Spring, Like Around The First Week Of March(UNLESS IT IS TO COLD),Then I Would Plant Them In April Instead. Good Luck And If You Need To Ask Anymore Questions Feel Free To Drop By My Site, Just Hit The Signature At The Bottom Of My Screen, And Voila!!! It Takes You To My Current Grow!!! SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:high-five:!!!

NICE buds!! I have 4 plants of Liberty Haze in my grow room right now just waiting to finish up and by FAR these will be my best grow ever. HUGE buds bigger than my fist and going to be monster yeilds! CAN'T WAIT!!

Back
Top Bottom