Barney's Liberty Haze & Humbolt Seeds Amhurst Sour Diesel

LOOK at those buds!!! ... That frost is amazing :) I bet youre happy as anything right meow :) Well done!

Thanks so much man!!! :)

Barney's Liberty Haze + Humbolt Seeds Amhurst Sour Diesel 45th day flowered...
DSC094473.JPG
DSC094542.JPG
DSC094513.JPG
DSC094334.JPG
DSC094591.JPG
DSC09461.JPG
DSC09460.JPG
DSC094582.JPG
DSC094562.JPG

Awesome journal I'm on my second grow and I know how amazing the feeling is of harvesting your own top shelf buds. I'm gonna be popping some asd and liberty haze after seeing how great yours are doing. Keep up the good work!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you KINDLY sir. Then the world has definitely turned for you!!! Good luck with everything... :)

Barney's Liberty Haze + Humbolt Seeds Amhurst Sour Diesel 57th day flowered...
DSC094992.JPG
DSC094973.JPG
DSC095002.JPG
DSC095143.JPG
DSC095083.JPG
DSC095103.JPG
DSC095123.JPG

The front plant is Liberty Haze. 2 ASD's in the back. The Liberty haze was the tallest 4sure. I tied the cola down to even up the canopy,(had to do the same to the left rear ASD). Aside from the FIM method,I'll never understand why people top their plants. IMO, pulling down the main cola causes the other branches to compete to become the dominant cola. I took some pictures with the front branches pulled over. You'll see the main cola tied down with green gardening twine. I dig the way the lower buds on the cola stand up straight and become independent...
The growth structure of the Liberty Haze reminds me a lot of DP Strawberry Cough which I've run more times than I have fingers...
Barney's Liberty Haze + Humbolt Seeds Amhurst Sour Diesel 58th day flowered..
DSC095221.JPG
DSC095242.JPG
DSC095272.JPG

Barney's Liberty Haze + Humbolt Seeds Amhurst Sour Diesel hangin'...
DSC095823.JPG

Sorry I've missed the show, kind of left you hanging like those rows and rows of buds there. Awesome harvest Dtrave :thumb: that's only part of the grow right... There's still plenty for me to gawk at a little while longer. Keep up the good work and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom