Master Kush

Masterkushman

Hi.

here are a few pics of my master kush, 3 weeks into flowering. 1 x 125w cfl red 1 x 125w cfl blue 1 x 70w sodium.
10 regular seeds, 3 females, 1sqm grow space.

Will update pics each week :thumb:

image25318.jpg
image25399.jpg
image25402.jpg
image25677.jpg
image25679.jpg

Hey man, thanks for the info. I'm really looking forward to the end result. here in the UK is hard to come across kush strains that's why I done this grow, it's all cheese and haze where I am, I'm not complaining to much as there pretty decent buds but when I first tried kush I fell in love.

There are a few brown hairs which have shown themselves on the lower branches of one plant, I am only 4 weeks in! They are single brown hairs? Why would I have this so early into flowering?

There are a few brown hairs which have shown themselves on the lower branches of one plant, I am only 4 weeks in! They are single brown hairs? Why would I have this so early into flowering?

From what I understand it's a sign of stress. Are they also curling up on themselves?

Mine are doing it because they didn't enjoy the neem bath I gave them.

No curling, I think it might just be the strain. They do end up with very dark red hairs when there ready to harvest. The top of another plant has also got a few orange hairs. Ile keep an eye on it and hope to god that it will still produce dense buds...

It could just be the natural progression of the plant too since you're in about mid flower.

Mine just started putting on trichomes the other day too and it freaked me out because I thought they were mite eggs heh. Still not convinced that some of the ones not on stalks aren't just eggs. Damn mites.

Here's what it looks like on my plants
2015-05-30_08-40-05_1671.jpg
2015-05-30_08-40-37_1591.jpg
2015-05-30_08-40-16_5151.jpg
2015-05-30_08-40-37_159.jpg
2015-05-30_08-40-16_515.jpg

Yeah I have an ongoing issue with spider mites. I seem to get rid of them one week and the next there back. I use an organic leaf treatment to try to control them but it's hard not to spray all over the flowers!

Your plants are looking great. What lights are you using? How many plants?

Yeah I have an ongoing issue with spider mites. I seem to get rid of them one week and the next there back. I use an organic leaf treatment to try to control them but it's hard not to spray all over the flowers!

Your plants are looking great. What lights are you using? How many plants?

Yeah I've been using a combination of Doktor Doom and Neem and not worrying about hitting the flowers with it. It's kind of impossible to get proper coverage without hitting them because the mites like to hang around the small leaves around the buds too. Definitely noticed browning of the pistils after an application of either though.

Thanks. I've only got three (Super Skunk, Sweet Black Angel and Prezidential Kush 1.2), running them under pretty low light actually, just 3 100 watt CFLs and they're not even full 100 watts. I'm estimating I've got somewhere between 15,000-18,000 lumens. Those shots are of the Sweet Black Angel.

Those buds look nice. Are those burnt tips from over feeding?? it would be good to compare our smoke reports at the end of harvest, as I've mixed blue and red spectrum CFL's. I wonder if there would be much/any difference!?! Do you expect atleast 2oz from your MK?

I'm on day 33 from switching the lights, starting to loose head room from where they have stretched so much, propably only got 10cm until the lights can't go any higher ��. I might add a couple of side lights next week.

image26238.jpg

I believe the burnt tips were from a temp control issue I had early in flowering. Since I've fixed the interior temp, it hasn't spread or appeared anywhere else. Just that spot on 2 colas. I'm expecting 1.5 to 2 oz from my mk. This one is from seed, I usually yield much better from clone so my next run with it should have a plentiful harvest.

Side lights would be idea. I want to install some side lighting and mount an extra fan in my temp to really get everything dialed in.

I also have a Jack The Ripper from clone in there thats frosting up real nice! Just waiting on the swelling begin. This strains a pretty late sweller
IMG_239817.JPG
IMG_239716.JPG

Back
Top Bottom