Ms.Fox
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About Badges

• Hi Ms.Fox.Haven't seen you around as of late.Feels wierd around here without ya!Hope you're well.
    was just lookin around on here and "found" you...i will say your name fits girl. happy smokin and many many high times......... :peace:
    Yeah the water is really gross ain't it?I'm sittin here with my coffee,added a 1/2 teaspoon butter just for kicks.Feelin nice and waitin for my homemade sugar cookie batter to firm up in the fridge before I make a dozen or so big cookies.:grinjoint:
    Hardening nicely.No debris but green as hell.Can't wait to make cookies tomorrow:)
    Makin my cannabutter today MS.Fox.So far on 1hr. simmer.I'll let ya know how it goes!Yours sounded like it was gonna be great!Used 3/4oz. trim+stalks ground.2 sticks butter. :)
    Oops,forgive me for taking such a long time to respond.I get a lil tarted in this part of the forum.Still figuring it all out.Looks like it won't be long till your in bud heaven!You go girl,your green thumb is mighty bright! }:)
    Thank you Ms. Fox, I appreciate that knowledge from an experienced hydro grower. Man I can grow anything in soil, And have great luck with herbs and tomatoes in the "aerogarden" but now this is my first hydro grow for this interesting plant. I am having the time of my life. What fun! what work! what a paycheck!
    Fineas
    Hello Ms Fox,
    It seems as if you are doing a very nice job with your grow. I have been very happy so far w/ my first hydro grow and betwwen pot changes, hurricane evacuating repots low nutes light burnout and all that I am finally getting it almost done. I am in to the last stage of blloming and wonder if in those times during your grows do you have fan leaves yellowing? I watched leaves yellow more in the last week but I also cnged ferts then too so today I am clearex-ing them and will start w/ new nutes. The only question I have is do you see the yellowing of bigger leaves sduring the flowering phase of your plants?
    Fineas
    just wanted to say high, and thank you for your comment on my very humble little thread. where do you live? btw you are very foxy lady!
    I just saw you visited my profile : D I feel special. Not everyday such a foxy lady takes an interest in me. Well the online me anyway
    Howzit from Africa! :ganjamon: I agree with the posts before this - you are definitely 420girl material - How I only noticed you now is beyond me! (I must be high)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom