1 gram black hash firecracker

InYourEndo said:
he hasnt gotten back to us cause he still sleeping, i bet he passed right the hell out.

LOL, totally! That is an insane amount, but I hope he had a great experience...for the 20 minutes before his body told him it was time to sleep. I am sure he had the best dreams, and when he wakes up, it feels like he had a massage. Damn I am jealous!:cheesygrinsmiley:

lmfao, new years 2 years ago me and a friend had an 1/8th of silver surfer(great bud, very cyrstally) and 2 grams of morrocan hash out of a bong, we were ripped

Too high?

I didn't know you could just EAT hash and get fucked up. I like to eat shake and beans(when no one is looking). yum yum. no buzz though, all flavor.

I could imagine being in a daze or type of stonned stooper where you cant really move or do much of anything but be stonned then fall to sleep.

Heh, a few days ago I consumed 2 firecrackers that had roughly the equvilance of 2 1/2 grams. And I was blown, but I don't think I could have matched that.

Let me put it this way, I smoke a 1/4 to a O in a week everyweek and the shit I have is strong stuff. I have no problem eating weed but I will never ear hash again. It makes you way to far and out of control like. Motor functions suck. It lass longer than than I know and my head spun making it more of a nausea feeling. I even woke up high when I finally passed out. If dor somereason I was to do this again I would only do a 1/4 gram instead.

Urdedpal said:
Let me put it this way, I smoke a 1/4 to a O in a week everyweek and the shit I have is strong stuff. I have no problem eating weed but I will never ear hash again. It makes you way to far and out of control like. Motor functions suck. It lass longer than than I know and my head spun making it more of a nausea feeling. I even woke up high when I finally passed out. If dor somereason I was to do this again I would only do a 1/4 gram instead.
I hear eating hash is a great experiance, but you HAVE to know how much, and a gram is WAY too much. I wanted to warn you when I saw this thread, but by the time I did you were already like "I'm feeling something!"
I knew that I couldn't stop you then. Oh well man, live and learn.
At least you didn't die... don't you love marijuana?

lol funny so many post before he replyed he was passed out lol

i know first thing i looked for was how long after "I'm starting to feel it" his next post would be, lol at the next day :D

I will never do that again.

Dude, I laughed so fuckin hard when I read this post...I cannot breath cause I laughed so hard....I haven't ever ate hash, but I did eat a pot brownie once that kicked my ass for far too long and I could only lay on the bed and hope I wasn't dying...I felt like my blanket was melting into my skin and my motor skills were toast When I finally got to the point of falling asleep, I preyed to the god of god's that I would live to see another day, and when I did wake up-I was still just as high as when I passed out....too much for me but anyways, thanks for a good laugh and a quick trip down memory lane....:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom