1 smoke,1 question?

albertgrow123

JUST FOR FUN,
if you had the chance to get high as a mother with one person,anyone in the world,who would it be???,and if you had one question what would you ask?????????????:goodluck:

Re: 1 smoke,1 question???

ill start it off........it would havev to be with the bloke who made operation repo.......and ask,was you off your face/?????????????

To the guy the who first discovered smoking weed.. . . . . did you know you were a genius?

Bruce Lee, I'd ask, "But whats up with all the 'Whaaaoo!!' when you smack the shit out of someone? BTW, I loved The Big Boss, Mr. Lee! Big fan!"

I would get high with GOD and ask him where the heck it is we go when we die.... hahaha

Being a dedicated and long-time folk festival volunteer, I've been quite fortunate to have had the opportunity to blaze up with some pretty amazing and famous people. And from experience, I would suggest writing any questions you want to ask on your hand - Because you just know that once you light up, you're gonna forget! That said, my all time fave was from the 2009 Regina Folk Festival: The Wailers. Yes, Bob Marley's Wailers. Working backstage has it's privileges!

Back
Top Bottom