1 week old and trouble

bobbitchen

photo46.JPG

My babies are only 1 week old and one has yellow tips. What to do. There in light warrior mixed with perlite. No other ingredients. Have not started nutes as I believe that Light warrior is supposed to be good for about two weeks. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

I can't see the picture you posted. Did you post in your gallery section?

Check out what my clones look like at Need Input On 1st Grow w/ Clones

It could be that your plants just need to adjust to the transplant. I know you posted a question regarding humidity in a seperate thread. Once you raise your humidity levels the plants should start improving, but since I can't see the pictures you posted I can't give you any other advice. :goodluck:

Another thing to keep in mind when posting pictures to a thread is to preview the post before submitting. That way you can make sure the picture is visible. The instructions at Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos seem to be a little outdated.

You don't have to manually add the web address or link to the post any more. You can simply click on the image right next to the Smilies icon (which when you hover over the image will say "Open new window to pick from your uploaded photos and images".) A pop up window will open with the pictures you uploaded in your gallery. Then just click on any picture you want to insert and it will be inserted into your post. Make sure you add this website to your pop up blocker so you can view all pop ups.

Here is a screenshot:
Picture_Upload.jpg

Still prolly nute burn. Never heard of light warrior. Is that a nute or soil or soil with nutes? Might be that the soil might not have buffers that help stop nite burn. Some soil mixes have that like the dreaded MG ewwww.

It is by Fox Farm so the soil is good stuff. I just google Light Warrior and this is what I found:

"Light Warrior Grow Medium

Enhance root growth and encourage greater nutrient uptake by plants with Light Warrior. Contains an organic blend of mycorrhizae fungi (a powerful root stimulator), sphagnum peat moss, horticultural perlite, earthworm castings, granite dust, humic acid, and oyster shell (for pH adjustment). Plant directly into Light Warrior. Great for starts, transplants, and growing plants indoors and outdoors. "

"Light Warrior® is the ultimate grow medium for seed starting and transplanting. And it isn't just a grow medium-we pack it with beneficial microbes to stimulate root growth and enhance fertilizer uptake, humic acid to help in seed germination, and earthworm castings to help plants thrive. Light Warrior® is the perfect fast-draining, lightweight seed germinator for your indoor jungle. Garden tip: Moisten Light Warrior® before you plant and allow it to drain. Never let indoor plants sit in water. Start feeding plants within five days of planting or germination."

Back
Top Bottom