10 Blueberrys From Dutch Passion In Coco Under Cree LEDs

Fietchen

Hello there,

I will share my Journal here on the 420 Magazine :welcome: I hope you will Like it.

Genetics from Dutch Passion 10 x Blueberry "Regular" so hopefully 5 Females with a Lovely Phenotype.

My Plan is to Grow 10 Blueberrys and Pic the right one hehe. I Grow them in my 2 Tent and Grow them first in the Tent than i will put them on my Balcony and wait until my Auto Plant is ready and then i will Grow them in Tent 1 with 3 x 55 Cob LEDs. We have now mid July so Plants will Beginn to Flower Outdoor in the next Weeks so than i let the BB Flower in looking for Females and Males :snowboating: than i take Clones and also let a Male Plant there for litte Breeding Cool....

I Love Growing Marihuana and Blueberry is my Favo never Growing Blueberrys specially Regular Blueberrys. The Medium i Growing in are 100% Coco from Plagron. The Nutrients i using are "General Hydroponics" Trio "Micro, Grow, Bloom" Pk for Flower and Cal/Mag. PH Pen and EC are must have and also in my Equipment.

4 Day's ago i open the DP Seed Pack and let them Soak in RO Water for 12 Hours

IMG_20190717_133034.jpg

IMG_20190717_203311.jpg

12 Hours later i put the Seeds in a Rootcube and than in some Beer Cups litte RO Water and 4 Days later we are on Day 1 for the Blueberrys. I am impressed how quick they coming out at the same time. Maybe the "Great White" Mycrohazzea helps litte.

IMG_20190721_213832.jpg

Back
Top Bottom