Blueberry from Dutch Passion Regs experience?

Fietchen

Hi, i looking for a long time for my Blueberry to Grow it but i had trouble finding the right Strain DJ Short are not available in Europe but Durch Passion has it but i scared litte because lot of Growers had Problems with Hermes... Is the chance lower when i go with Regular Seeds ore is the Risk to High?

The risk will be a lot less with regular seeds. Lots of strains that have had hermies bred out. As is the case with lots of Thai hybrids. Can show hermie signs when they are feminized.

Dutch Passion has been around as long as D.J. Short. Not sure if they tried to recreate his Blueberry or were gifted it by D.J. Short. Both are possible. Blueberry is a fairly common smell in marijuana. Lots of strains can have that Blueberry smell while not be true Blueberry.

The fact that Dutch Passion is still selling their Blueberry it must be popular. Probably one of the better companies to get Blueberry from when the D.J. shorts stuff is unavailable. I say this because from what I hear DJ's son is out of his F4 version.

There is a chance hermies will pop up because of stress in strains where it has been bred out. It is a fine line to totally breed it out. While it may not show up in regular situations. Stress is a different story. I run into similar things with a Tahoe Og. It does fine when no problems arise. To much heat or some other small problem and sacks start showing up. Fix the problem and it goes away. I killed a few plants before I realized it goes away if you just make things right and clip off any male flowers you see.

There are a lot of great strains that have hermies just waiting to show up. They tend to also be very good strains so it is a double edged sword.

They would be right up there with Dutch Passion. It may or may not be a copy of D.J. Shorts. I have not grown any of their genetics but they have been around long enough it could be either.

I'm not sure if you got what I meant to say. Even though I have not grow Sagarmatha seeds. I still think they are sound genetics. Lots of people take pot in different directions. I just have not made it to them yet. They have been around for a lot of years. That don't happen if you sell crap seeds.

If I had to chose between Dutch Passion and Sagarmatha. I would probably choose Sagarmatha. Little guys have to work harder to keep up with the big companies. Like I said if Sagarmatha is still around there is a reason.

I harvested a Seedsman Blueberry about 9 months ago.
It's very good, has a strong Blueberry smell and flavor now after a good 9 month cure.
Quite potent, very sticky.

20180913_211751.jpg
20180926_191725.jpg

Back
Top Bottom