100 Bales Of Marijuana Found Off Dana Point Coast

Truth Seeker

Authorities say they seized 100 bales of marijuana found off the coast of Orange County on Sunday.

Maritime law enforcement authorities said they received a tip just before noon about suspicious bales floating off the coast of Dana Point. The Orange County Sheriff's Department recovered the bales and turned the narcotics over to the U.S. Border Patrol.

Authorities said an investigation is under way.

marijuana-leaf1.jpg

News Hawk- Astonr420 420 MAGAZINE
Source: abclocal.com
Author: abc7
Website: 100 bales of marijuana found off Dana Point coast | abc7.com

upset, i bet their pissed off, how the fuck can you lose that much weed, i could understand if they was getting chased, possibly a boat sunk on root is the only reason i can think of, or the mules get scared and let it loose either way somebody is in the shit, either that or their is a collection point their somewhere and they tie it up just off shore, when i lived down south on a little island we used to get some of the white stuff washing up, you know snow and stuff like that, so some people had a very happy few months, it always got washed up, it used to get tied to the bouys just off sure then boats would go out and bring it in, but if the weather got rough it would get lost and come washing up on beaches, you should of seen how many people would be on the beach the morning after a storm, crazy, but its true it happened all the time,

donpaul.p said:
upset, i bet their pissed off, how the fuck can you lose that much weed, i could understand if they was getting chased, possibly a boat sunk on root is the only reason i can think of, or the mules get scared and let it loose either way somebody is in the shit, either that or their is a collection point their somewhere and they tie it up just off shore, when i lived down south on a little island we used to get some of the white stuff washing up, you know snow and stuff like that, so some people had a very happy few months, it always got washed up, it used to get tied to the bouys just off sure then boats would go out and bring it in, but if the weather got rough it would get lost and come washing up on beaches, you should of seen how many people would be on the beach the morning after a storm, crazy, but its true it happened all the time,

It was dropped from a plane and waiting to be picked up. The cartels try everything, even catapults.

Back
Top Bottom