100 seeds of Granddaddy Purple Kush crossed with Blueberry Kush and 100 seeds of Purple Crack, regular

RAIN MAN

IMG_20181018_135211.jpg
IMG_20181018_135159.jpg

GDP x Blueberry sounds fire for sure ; I’d like to try that. Is that your creation? If so any test runs yet?

Do you have any of them growing yet? I would love to see how they grow, and of course what the buds look like lol.
I will be growing purely purple strains for my next grow. My next grow will consist of 4 plants. Whether being 2 Blackberry Kush plants and 2 Blueberry Kush crossed with Granddaddy Purple Kush, or 2 Purple Crack plants with 2 Blueberry Kush crossed with Granddaddy Purple Kush.
I will keep you guys updated, with pictures.

Now that's what I call a deal you just can't pass up!! That should definitely be enough for 12 plants. Nice buy bro!!!
Of course, They bring in very good types of plant food every once in a awhile, I ended seeing over $1000.00 worth of plant food. I'm waiting for them to bring Heavy 16 Plant food, both veg and bloom.
I'm going to purchase a new growing tent around the 5th of next month.
I'm thinking of adding an extra plant to the grow, such as an extra Purple Crack.

Wish I had a restore in my area that I could find something for growing in. Here it's just super expensive hydro stores, so I normally just order online.
The restore in my area is amazing, good plant food, and good soils. I also got a farm and fleet in my area where I buy a lot of my supplies as well.

Ah I see must be nice to have friends like that I need to get the F outta Mi and go to Cali I guess!!!!
There’s some good people here in MI ; the weather lacks a bit to be desired though. Most of my friends I grew up with ended up in CO, there are great grows and great genetics all over.

So you plan on holding all those for selection or bartering or ? just curious.
Keep us posted on the grow and good luck!

I must just live in the wrong part of Mi.......everyone around here is into meth. So I stay strictly to myself I don't do it and can't tolerate idiots who are on it. The worst part is it's easier to find meth than weed, and if you do get lucky and find some it's junk. I'm getting towards the bottom of my very last jar, and my next harvest won't be for a few more weeks I'm getting super nervous.

That’s sad
It’s everywhere though bro ; was told just the other day H is popular around my parts again. It’s a viscous cycle with those substances. I moved here from MO in 2000 and meth was rampant there, thought I’d gotten away from it then started seeing it all over the news in surrounding areas. I don’t tolerate those kinds of things or hang with junkies. I’ve been there and will help someone who’s helping their self, but they’ve got to want help and that’s usually not the case. I wanted it bad enough I left everything(not much) and came to MI wearing a pair of shorts and a tee shirt about this time of year ; one of the greatest decisions I’ve ever made! Celebrating 18yrs!

I usually have access to some great gorilla glue and a few others like sour sunset, orange space kandy(our circles own little cross), spacedawg, blue O.G., and a special blue cheese selection.
Sorry about blowing up your thread Rain Man ; I’m going to sit back and watch the magic now bro.

Back
Top Bottom