1000 watt too much?

riverrat

I am using a 1000 watt hps to flower 4 large plants in a 5 by 6 foot by 8 foot clostet. One of my friends told me that is to much light. These plant are 4 foot tall and looking fine. so why would this be to much light if it is not causing any harm to the girls.

Is there really to much light for a plant...

Re: 1000 watt to much?

As long as you are controlling the heat that the 1000w system puts out and the distance from the tops of the plants to prevent burning, there is simply no such thing as too much light. :peace:

Re: 1000 watt to much?

As long as you are controlling the heat that the 1000w system puts out and the distance from the tops of the plants to prevent burning, there is simply no such thing as too much light. :peace:

I agree with him on this one, you can never have too much light as long as its cooled some way or another and kept far enough away from the plants to avoid any burning cuz with that much light you can really dry out your plants fast!

I use a 1000W HPS lamp in a 43"x43"x7' tent and grow some big dense nuggets :thanks: The more light you use the more bud you're gonna smoke :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom