12-1 Lighting Method

What's the name of this book you got the pictures from.
What's the name of the original book
Welcome to the group @tlomidetup420. Hopefully you can return. There is a lot of helpful info here and we would enjoy your contributions to the discussions.

As for the name of the book, if you will recognize it when you see it, then it should not be hard to figure out. I looked at the picture in message #3 and saw that the person mentions that he was now using Joe's new flowering schedule. Next step was to look at the picture and there is the name Joseph R. Pietri and 12-1 advanced growing techniques.

Next step was to do an internet search with google using words:
Joseph R. Pietri 12-1
About as far as I had to go and links popped up and a quick skimming over the results showed that they would relate to what you are looking for. The first one I looked at was Joe's own homepage and I saw he had a drop down menu for Books. I figured I was on the right track and checked that section out. He was involved in 3 books dealing with his years as a drug smuggler or growing weed. I figure that the first one listed is his autobiography, The King of Nepal: Life Before the Drug Wars is not what you are looking for.

That leaves a book titled The 15 Ounce Pound: Big Pharma's Plan to Patent Pot which did not sound like what you were looking for.

However, there is a 3rd book, Medical Growing: A Garden of Peace by Daniel Boughen, with a forward by Joseph R. Pietri. That sounds like it might be what you want and if it is, I would appreciate it if you let me know.

Now I have to figure out if I want to get the local library to find a copy of King of Nepal somewhere in the state and if they can have it sent here so I can borrow it.

Back
Top Bottom