12x12 Shed Grow Room Build

ChanChan203

420-magazine-mobile375227109.jpg

OK so am I planning my first grow room build I am planning on it to be in 12x12 shed with a veg and flower room. I have never built a grow room before so any input would be wonderful I'm gonna keep this thread and update it throughout my entire build the picture explains my base ideas

The shed will built off the ground on skids have R20 insulated floors R15 and R30 ceilings to keep from from tempature fluctuations I will also have a heat and A/C system set up inside the entry room where air will pulled into veg and flower rooms

Any input on light changes ventilation ideas or anything would be greatly appreciated I am completely new to this and would like any help I can get.

Clones and seedlings:
4 2ft t5 bulbs

Veg:
2ft x 4ft ebb and flow table
1 600watt air cooled MH light
2 250watt CFL Lamps

Flower:
6 pot RDWC system
2 600watt air cooled HPS lights
2 250watt CFL lamps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Chanchan, did you ever build this? I am looking at building a shed, likely a 16 x 12 and having the majority of the room be for flowering.

One thing I would say is keep the CFL lamps out of your flowering room. They are great veg lights, but would likely just get in the way when flowering with HPS. I would get rid of the 2 CFL's and put in 1 more 600 w HPS.

Good luck with your grow!

-Vape

No unfortunately this was based upon bill for medical in my state that didn't pass I built the shed n then bill I was supporting didn't pass but a different one did so atleast were getting somewhere so no I building a dual chamber grow box instead inside my house since limited to so few plants

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420 Friendly Grow Sheds - Grow Rooms - MMJ Personal Growing | Green Leaf Sheds

Tho this helped I based my shed build plans of their designs

Temp
Veg 70-85 degrees
Flower 65-80 degrees

Humidity
Clones 70-80 percent
Veg 40-70 percent
Flower 40-50 percent
Last week's flower <40 percent

Lights
Best bang for buck would be HID lights and best light output for your dollar is a 600 watt I just ordered a full kitchen from amazon hood light ballast 2 bulb everything for 165 dollars I'm gonna do a view on my grow cabinet build tomarrow when it comes in

Holy wow, I just started a thread with this almost same size shed grow! I have a slightly different objective and grow style, so it will be interesting to see what you design here, but I am subbed and hope you will come by and check out my thread as well!

-Vape

Holy wow, I just started a thread with this almost same size shed grow! I have a slightly different objective and grow style, so it will be interesting to see what you design here, but I am subbed and hope you will come by and check out my thread as well!

-Vape
Unfortunately due to the face of the bill being removing from ballot due to petty reasoning and so called unclear working the shed build has been put on hold but I'm still building a dual chamber grow cabinet in a prepetual style grow on another thread if you would like to check that out

-Vape
OK so I checked out your thread and depending on what u trying to achieve if you are going to grow in soil this 12x12 shed is could accommodate your plant limit the hydro are in flower room could easily be replaced by soil grow and far more plants being the grow are is little over 3x9

Back
Top Bottom