14 weeks autoflowering no buds on

solareclipse

Hello guys...
I was wondering maybe u can tell me why yhis happens?
I have a friend he learn about autoflowering from me.
I explained him that this kind of cannabis works with time and not weather..
Finally 4 monts ago he start a grow with 50 autos...
Look the photos...
All fifty plants are llike this....
Some good strains..
But not buds on...
Have a look please..
What he did wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_20190428_192129-1200x1600.jpg
    IMG_20190428_192129-1200x1600.jpg
    589.7 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_20190428_192132-1200x1600.jpg
    IMG_20190428_192132-1200x1600.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_20190428_192136-1200x1600.jpg
    IMG_20190428_192136-1200x1600.jpg
    519.4 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_20190428_192139-1600x1200.jpg
    IMG_20190428_192139-1600x1200.jpg
    523.3 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_20190428_192142-1200x1600.jpg
    IMG_20190428_192142-1200x1600.jpg
    445.8 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_20190428_192149-1200x1600.jpg
    IMG_20190428_192149-1200x1600.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 269
Looks to me like they're flowering. What strain(s)? Environmental conditions (lighting, nutrients, soil/etc., nutrients)?

Has a bit of the "Dr. Grinspoon strain" look about it.

I think he didn't follow any rules of autoflowering...
But he is not admit (not sure if correct word) and he say he don't know..
How ia possible autoflowering outdoor and to get nothing..?
Like it is 99% ruderalis....

I hope they end up producing bud for your friend but honestly you should tell him to stick to photoperiod strains as autoflowers are generally garbage. You can't grow something that has been forced to grow faster than normal and expect the same quality results. Just unatural.

I hope they end up producing bud for your friend but honestly you should tell him to stick to photoperiod strains as autoflowers are generally garbage. You can't grow something that has been forced to grow faster than normal and expect the same quality results. Just unatural.

Completely disagree

But that's yer opinion

Completely disagree

But that's yer opinion
yeah im doing my first autoflower and the plant is pretty big, i am pleasantly suprised.
i thought autos were gonna be a little runt, especially because it was a free seed from a previous order

No offense but I'm not interested in proving it on this thread

But I do suggest u try one, bet you will be pleasantly surprised

No offense taken at all, are you able to send pics through messages on here? If so could you please send me one/some? I am interested in seeing autoflower that isn't of sub-par quality. Pictures that breeders/companies show of strains are always the live plant which always looks great, until it's dried/cured. If autoflowers could produce photoperiod quality then everyone would be growing them because why wait 4+ months for a crop when you could wait 2+? It makes no sense. What does make sense is that crossing a thc producing plant with a non thc producing plant would yield less thc in the end result. Seems like simple genetics idk.

Completely disagree

But that's yer opinion

I won't touch auto's until I have many, many grows under my belt. imo auto's are for seasoned growers.

Again, I disagree

Lol

Obviously he was joking lol. I doubt he was serious in saying autoflowers are for experienced growers. Most ppl I've talked to absolutely despise them for what they are; an easy way to grow, instead of putting in the proper time to nurture and grow them with an actual photoperiod rather than them simply flower based on maturity. It wouldn't matter to me if auto's could yield twice as much as photoperiod strains, as long as that quality isn't there they are crap imo.

Obviously he was joking lol. I doubt he was serious in saying autoflowers are for experienced growers. Most ppl I've talked to absolutely despise them for what they are; an easy way to grow, instead of putting in the proper time to nurture and grow them with an actual photoperiod rather than them simply flower based on maturity. It wouldn't matter to me if auto's could yield twice as much as photoperiod strains, as long as that quality isn't there they are crap imo.
You crack me up

Lol

But we all have our opinions and those peeps we listen to, right or wrong or swayed, that's what we humans do

Me, I listen to the alien voices in my head, they are never wrong :headbanger:

/me saves autoz until I knows whatz up :thumb:.

Wait... Will survive on food that would starve a fern. Put in woods now, walk in house dragging harvested plant three days before helicopters go looking. 12 hours light, 18 hours light, Apollo's chariot throw wheel overhead and sun shine 'till Christmas, still get harvest.

/me silly.

It's just a plant - and "a bit" easier for a novice to grow than many good sativas would be.

BtW, @Chris Scorpio , stand over here so I can listen to the alien voices, too. Need to call a tow ship; been stuck here for 64,236 years. Starting to miss good homecooked flischtams - fourth set of drumsticks from top my favorite.

From what I seen there are some autos that are great. Personally I haven't come across any with what I've grown but they are nice for outdoor grow where the weather doesn't permit photo to ripen. A ex 420 member was killing autos from mephisto, he won so many nug of the month contests in a row that they changed the rules.
For me, I'll stick with photos. Love being able to keep a killer strain for years. But everything has a place, everyone has a option....do what works for you

From what I seen there are some autos that are great. Personally I haven't come across any with what I've grown but they are nice for outdoor grow where the weather doesn't permit photo to ripen. A ex 420 member was killing autos from mephisto, he won so many nug of the month contests in a row that they changed the rules.
For me, I'll stick with photos. Love being able to keep a killer strain for years. But everything has a place, everyone has a option....do what works for you

where i live i'd have no choice but to use auto's outdoors. the 12 hours light is at the very end of september. and by october it's too cold for things to live lol.

June 21st it's dark for about 3 or 4 hours here.

You crack me up

Lol

But we all have our opinions and those peeps we listen to, right or wrong or swayed, that's what we humans do

Me, I listen to the alien voices in my head, they are never wrong :headbanger:

I hear you for sure, I'm only speaking from what I've seen. But if I do hear/read about something I make sure I see it from a bunch of different sources before forming an opinion. Like you said, It probably is just a matter of opinion as one persons boof/bunk could be another persons dank.

He do use photoperiod plants every year and he gets a kot of weed...f
More than 2 k's the September.
But he wants to get some earlier...
His fault was that he bought so many different fertilizers and while it was in veg he used to use bloom fertilizer...
I told him this not right but never listen me coz somehow last year he said it was successful..
I also told him that he wo t get more than of what is there.
He told me in ine mont it will better...
???....??????...??????
Whay to do if he doesn't listen me.
He allow me to get pictures of his plants just to verify from this forum that i was right ...
He is not believe that cannabis plants can be withtime...he believe that autoflowering if not goes well will go back to regenerated...
I told him 20 times...he is nit listen me..
But if he reads that others also sais so ,maybe he understand after that.

Back
Top Bottom