14 weeks autoflowering no buds on

No offense taken at all, are you able to send pics through messages on here? If so could you please send me one/some? I am interested in seeing autoflower that isn't of sub-par quality. Pictures that breeders/companies show of strains are always the live plant which always looks great, until it's dried/cured. If autoflowers could produce photoperiod quality then everyone would be growing them because why wait 4+ months for a crop when you could wait 2+? It makes no sense. What does make sense is that crossing a thc producing plant with a non thc producing plant would yield less thc in the end result. Seems like simple genetics idk.
Ok.....
I agree and u disagree with that reply.
I havr the right to agree and disagree becoz i grow 5 years photoperiods in/outdoor and the last few years grow autos in/outdoor.
Photoperiods acts different indoor and outdoor....
Autoflowering act differently in/outdoor.
Also depends on pots or ground.
I can write too much similarities and differences but i will get to the point.if u know to grow an automatically autoflowering plant u will get similar as photos....
Photoperiods will be superior in yield and terpens..
I never read or heard this..
I say from 10 years experience on fame seeds and not seeds i find in ashtray.
I grow more than 10 years.

I hope they end up producing bud for your friend but honestly you should tell him to stick to photoperiod strains as autoflowers are generally garbage. You can't grow something that has been forced to grow faster than normal and expect the same quality results. Just unatural.
I disagree as well.. I have grown all autos as well as bought flower from dispensaries I have not noticed any difference in the high and I honestly like my quality better. I will provide you a couple pictures of two strains I've grown, a blueberry Auto and a cream Mazar Auto.. you can't tell me that they're not covered with trichs!!! I'm sure there are shit phenos out there of Autoflowers that produce crap but hey, these came out dank bro!!

Blueberry
Screenshot_20190430-092403_Gallery.jpg

Cream Mazar
Screenshot_20190430-092317_Gallery.jpg

I disagree as well.. I have grown all autos as well as bought flower from dispensaries I have not noticed any difference in the high and I honestly like my quality better. I will provide you a couple pictures of two strains I've grown, a blueberry Auto and a cream Mazar Auto.. you can't tell me that they're not covered with trichs.

Blueberry

Cream Mazar
Answer yer Voice Mail

Geeze

Lol

Answer yer Voice Mail

Geeze

Lol
Hello you have reached Tim I'm sorry I missed your call but if you could leave your flower and your pipes I will get them back to you soon as I can!! Lol

where i live i'd have no choice but to use auto's outdoors. the 12 hours light is at the very end of september. and by october it's too cold for things to live lol.

June 21st it's dark for about 3 or 4 hours here.
I disagree as well.. I have grown all autos as well as bought flower from dispensaries I have not noticed any difference in the high and I honestly like my quality better. I will provide you a couple pictures of two strains I've grown, a blueberry Auto and a cream Mazar Auto.. you can't tell me that they're not covered with trichs!!! I'm sure there are shit phenos out there of Autoflowers that produce crap but hey, these came out dank bro!!

Blueberry

Cream Mazar

You aren't kidding lol... Those do look decent. I certainly wouldn't knock those pics. How does the flavor come out in those? I still won't ever grow one but those are def not as crap as I thought I'd see from an auto. Thank you, I appreciate you posting those to enlighten me.

You aren't kidding lol... Those do look decent. I certainly wouldn't knock those pics. How does the flavor come out in those? I still won't ever grow one but those are def not as crap as I thought I'd see from an auto. Thank you, I appreciate you posting those to enlighten me.
The smell, flavor are spot on.. the smoke isnt harsh to choke you out, nice taste.. but of course that depends on the cure as well as time drying!! What's funny is I just purchased a gram of 24k from a despensery and it's high is good. But the smoke itself killed me from how harsh it was and terpenes where not that noticeable.. But then again could be the growers fault.

To be honest mate i think some of your apprehention towards autos is outdated. 10 years ago nobody would touch an auto with a ten foot barge pole but they have definitely come a loooooong way.
I was the same. Swore blind i wouldnt touch an autoflower until i had a gap in my grow, some freebies and info and intrigue from our friends here. Had like one plant out of those that was garbage 1 that was mediocre but the other 5 were absolute monsters, grow and smoke wise.

The smell, flavor are spot on.. the smoke isnt harsh to choke you out, nice taste.. but of course that depends on the cure as well as time drying!! What's funny is I just purchased a gram of 24k from a despensery and it's high is good. But the smoke itself killed me from how harsh it was and terpenes where not that noticeable.. But then again could be the growers fault.

Well that is crazy lol.. Whoever is breeding these auto's knows wtf they're doin. But yea the dry/cure is so insanely important, I would argue it's the main/hardest part of growing weed. Some ppl throw away their patience and do it quick but slow and steady is the name of the game.

To be honest mate i think some of your apprehention towards autos is outdated. 10 years ago nobody would touch an auto with a ten foot barge pole but they have definitely come a loooooong way.
I was the same. Swore blind i wouldnt touch an autoflower until i had a gap in my grow, some freebies and info and intrigue from our friends here. Had like one plant out of those that was garbage 1 that was mediocre but the other 5 were absolute monsters, grow and smoke wise.

It's probably ignorance on my part for sure but I'm only going by what I've seen and heard many ppl/growers say. I guess there are some auto breeders that are just killing it atm.

It's probably ignorance on my part for sure but I'm only going by what I've seen and heard many ppl/growers say. I guess there are some auto breeders that are just killing it atm.
Yer that was the same with me. My old mentor used to always tell me never buy autoflower seeds its a waste of time blablabla. Dont get me wrong there are a lot of pitfalls with autos. If you get a particularly touchy strain you can sneeze n make em go funky. Like you said though SOME auto breeders are killing it. Then you got shit like whats happened to this poor guys autos lol. Genetics is GOD lol

Back
Top Bottom