15-20g soil and 4 plants?

Virandell

Hi everybody so I have 2x2 tent and I want to make 2x2 rised bed for it (it would be around 15-20g of soil) I wonder if I could put 4x plants in it ? (Again I been doing 4xplants in that small area and it's working great for me) the question is if 4x plants in 1 pot would have enough nutrients till harvest ? I am planning to do coots mix and short veg around 21-28 days or better stick with organic bottle nutes .. it's just pain in the bum to spend all the time money for new soil and nutes ..

Should be fine - I use coots mix and grow 4 plants in a 5x5 in separate containers (7.5gal).

Basically the plants will grow size according amount of soil.

You should look into how plants do in the SAME container. There is some competition in that small a container. Can try it and see. Depends really on the genetics of the plants you're growing.

AUTO plants be no problem. Photo period plants will be different.

Should be fine - I use coots mix and grow 4 plants in a 5x5 in separate containers (7.5gal).

Basically the plants will grow size according amount of soil.

You should look into how plants do in the SAME container. There is some competition in that small a container. Can try it and see. Depends really on the genetics of the plants you're growing.

AUTO plants be no problem. Photo period plants will be different.
Yes that's by biggest worry I don't want to do long veg maybe 28days so roughly like auto.. the one worry is the plants my run of food

Back
Top Bottom