15gallon pots and 4x plants?

Virandell

Hi everybody I really want to do notill but I don't know is it possible.. so I am living in a country where growing is illegal unfortunately and my tent in 2x2 size I found amazing fabric pot bed 15gallon which would be "kinda" perfect for notill anyway I wonder if I could stick 4x plants in it with 21 day veg? What would be worst scenario ? Fighting for roots ? Run out of nutrients ? Before in 3gallon pots with 4x plants with 21 day veg I done 7.2oz so I am quite happy I don't want to have 1 plant and keep veg for ages

One plant gets some kind of severe pathogen, and it quickly spreads to the other ones.
What about lack of nutrients for 4plants in 1 15g pot ? Is it possible ?
Would love to do proper no till in big container but I am living in stupid country and its annoying to throw away all the time pounds and pounds of soil

i don't recommend more than 1 plant per pot -3 -5 gallon pots in a tent that small would probable work if you were to grow in coco coir , this would require you to water daily with nutes and maintain accurate ppm and ph , no till organic soil is easier ,i am just finishing a grow now of no till but it requires larger pots and you don't have the tent size for larger pots , it creates too much competition among the plants even in 15 gallon pot , maybe a 50 gallon pot , but that wont fit in your tent and still creates a lot of issues . you can get 7 oz off of 1 plant easily with some topping , training , and a good healthy plant in veg and flower periods .plus you live in a country where it is illegal better to get caught with 1 plant than 4 .

i don't recommend more than 1 plant per pot -3 -5 gallon pots in a tent that small would probable work if you were to grow in coco coir , this would require you to water daily with nutes and maintain accurate ppm and ph , no till organic soil is easier ,i am just finishing a grow now of no till but it requires larger pots and you don't have the tent size for larger pots , it creates too much competition among the plants even in 15 gallon pot , maybe a 50 gallon pot , but that wont fit in your tent and still creates a lot of issues . you can get 7 oz off of 1 plant easily with some topping , training , and a good healthy plant in veg and flower periods .plus you live in a country where it is illegal better to get caught with 1 plant than 4 .
Last grow I been doing living soil in 3 g pots but I had some issues mid grow probably due to pot size but i still manage to pull 7oz
In 2x2 ,not interested in coco to much mess around for me :D I think I will just stick with my organic bottle nutes + some knf and other stuff :q
Anyway thanks alot buddy for help appreciate it :))

Back
Top Bottom