2 Plants In 1 Pot

Hiya @Farnheit while I haven't tried it myself, I know it certainly can be done...you have to be careful of male/female issues of course, and one plant can overpower the others to a certain extent.

If you do a search for "two plants in one pot" in the search field on the top right of the forums pages, you'll come up with a fair amount of results to refer to. Should give you plenty of info to make a good informed decision. CHeers mate, gl to your grow! :yahoo:

in the end it may not affect yield as much as you think.

i grew 5 plants, then 12 plants, in the same space. yield between the two harvests was near identical. the only thing that changed was length of time to get there.

any specific indoor area environment will only support a set amount of canopy.

in the end it may not affect yield as much as you think.

i grew 5 plants, then 12 plants, in the same space. yield between the two harvests was near identical. the only thing that changed was length of time to get there.

any specific indoor area environment will only support a set amount of canopy.
^^this^^

Much easier to do smaller plants in smaller pots individually. You will have similar yield but much sooner. Less veg time with more plants in the same space. One plant vegged out will produce the same as a bunch thrown in the same pot together with much less headache in my opinion. The roots will all become one big root ball so if you need to feed one slightly differently that is impossible. Also if you are using regular seeds you could get a male and then you have to try to remove it which again is impossible without causing some harm to the roots of the other plants.
So many variables but sure it can be done but ask yourself why 99% of people don't do it...

I think I will just order another light mover unit whole set was 200e and motor which broke for me cost 65e.

Because now I did my run without rail mover and I everyday just moved the light slightly on the rail to focus another flowers.

And the flowers that get least light was late runners.

My grow room is 3,5 long 90cm wide 3m high

if you're handy or know someone who is....they can use old jeans and make them yourself.

That you can! I got about 2 or three uses from these and retired them though. They were a ton of fun and worked awesome, but the wet/dry cycle over and over again wasn't great on the already pretty worn material, after a while they started to degrade. Also I found that they made a way nicer house for fungus/mold and such than plastic.

It was a great diversion at the time, but I won't bother with them again, I like my cheap plastic 5g pots with big drain holes on the sides instead of the bottom so I can see/feel moisture down there.

IMG_20190214_151038984_BURST001.jpg

IMG_20190215_161211434_HDR.jpg

I would like to try 2 or 3 plants in 10gal fabric pot.

Have anyone tried it to have multiple plants in one pot?

Because I want to have as much plants in small place.

My led covers 4x 10gal pot and I could fit between them some smaller.
Putting 2 or 3 plants in one 10 gallon pot is pushing it in my opinion. But, it probably can be done with some intensive care to detail, and would need some bottle feeding.

I have done 2 clones in a 1 gallon pot with mineral soil. The result was the same weight of finished buds as two separate clones, each in their own 1 gallon pot of soil. After thinking about the amount of extra work in paying attention to the water demands of two plants in one pot I will not try it again.

Enjoy the day.

I have 2 plants in one pot. Mind you, when I did this it was because I broke one plant and never expected it to do anything and the other plant was very small compared to my other freshly sprouted plants.
At the end, the runt is now my tallest and the one that broke early is now almost as tall, just not as wide
I did not do anything more to it. I treated it like there was only one plant in the pot. Both are doing well and starting to flower now.

I grew 2 in a 5 gallon pot outdoors a few years ago-they did alright,but they sort of crowded each other,which didn't affect the main colas,but the branches definitely suffered:
keeper2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom