My nephew and I are about to start our first grow

420-magazine-mobile624460920.jpg

Home Depot. 4 packs are on sale for $12

You could also go with the 100w equivalent for twice the price. That's what I use.
420-magazine-mobile1234144772.jpg

Walmart carries GE which are just as good. But they're twice the price.
420-magazine-mobile111096554.jpg

Best deal is the 4 pack 5000k Philips. I cut the domes off so it gives me an extra 1500 Lux.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So back to the original question.
Easiest way. You will need....
-ProMix premium all purpose soil mix
-solo cups or seedling pots
-large planter or planter bag
-Earth Juice Grow (organic)
-Earth Juice Bloom (organic)
-Calcium/Magnesium (Cal-Mag)
-Sulphur free Black Strap Molasses
-PH/Moisture meter probe
-PH Pen.

Important!
-Keep the soil loose. Never ever compact or compress it.
-Keep the soil dry. Never over water. Never saturate the soil during veg phase. Use the PH/Moisture probe. Keep it in the soil at all times. Buy one per pot if necessary. They're cheap and invaluable to to your Grow. Keep the moisture between 3 and 5.
420-magazine-mobile2108429761.jpg

-Keep lights on 24 hrs for veg

Start the seeds as recommended
Once germinated transfer to 1/2 solo cup of soil.
Add no nutrients at this point.
When the seedling get this tall transfer them to the larger pot. Bury them deep to promote good roots and keep the plants short.
420-magazine-mobile2003142530.jpg
420-magazine-mobile674152094.jpg

A week after transfer start using Earth juice grow use 16 drops EJG per litre of tap water. This will give you a PH of 6.5 if your water PH is 7-7.1. ProMix AP is very high in nitrogen so go easy on the nutrients.
You want high nitrogen for veg and NO NITROGEN ADDITION during bloom.
After 6 weeks switch the lights to 12 hrs light 12 hrs dark. Start using EJ Bloom at this point. Same as before. 16 drops per litre should give you a PH of 6.5. Adjust your nutrients using the PH pen to 6.5. Always keep PH at 6.5. Always correlate this PH with the PH reading on your soil PH/Moisture probe. Keep it at 6.5.
2-3 weeks after switching to 12/12 buds will begin to form. At this point start using Molasses (1 tablespoon per gallon of water...adjust ph accordingly)
At this point your plants will begin using A LOT of water. Keep that moisture reading steady.
Use Cal-Mag if you notice any spotting, wrinkling or early yellowing/fading. Consult people here if you notice any problems. Ask for help. Don't try to solve problems with excessive nutrients. More is not better.
After 6 weeks of Bloom you can prepare for final harvest. Feed the plants straight water (flushing) PH adjusted with PH down as necessary.
Harvest, trim and wash your plants well before drying.

Good luck. Happy growing.

Instead of cal/mag use Dolomite (dolomitic lime pellets). Just sprinkle a handful on top when the plant is about a month old. Every time you water it will buffer the ph to 6.5.
It's wayyyyyyy cheaper than CalMag. Cal mag is $35 for 500ml. Dolomite is $9 for a kilo. It will last years or several, several plants.
420-magazine-mobile2046935296.jpg

Back
Top Bottom