1st Annual NorCal Medicine Ball Masters Cup

Racefan

flyer_494x640_.jpg

Join us at The Gover Ranch.
6:00pm to 2:00am
Featuring:
The Fog Band, Contests, No host bar, Dinner, Vapor Bar & more!

Tickets: Presale-Single $55.00 Couples- $100.00
Door- single $65.00 couples $120.00.
Cup Entries Same as above.

Judges packages- $350.00 per judge
VIP Package-$250.00

For more info and package contents contact-
The Green Heart 530-605-8500
Family Tree Cooperative 530-605-3636

Re: !st Annual NorCal Medicine Ball Masters Cup

I'll get it on the calander and events forum.

Just so's ya'll know, anyone can now post events directly to the calander. They just need to be within our guidelines. I get notified when anything is posted to the calander and I check the account often. So post em' up. We're always looking for more as we remain the best online Cannabis Calander. If anyone knows of good calanders they can send em to me. theres a thread for it somewhere but i'm too burnt out to look and then stoned on top of burnt out. Its really not so bad though :cool:

Hey Racefan,
I think we met last night at the Medicine Ball. I smoked a joint of Pineapple with you guys out at the BBQ pitt. Had a great time and met a lot of nice people. I had to leave around 10:30 so i did'nt get to hear the results for the Masters cup. Any idea of the results? Thanks and have a happy new year!

Hey Racefan,
I think we met last night at the Medicine Ball. I smoked a joint of Pineapple with you guys out at the BBQ pitt. Had a great time and met a lot of nice people. I had to leave around 10:30 so i did'nt get to hear the results for the Masters cup. Any idea of the results? Thanks and have a happy new year!
Hey Tahoe.... Sorry for the delay in reporting but I came down with a nasty cold and when I'm sick all I want to do is sleep.
I remember that Pineapple very well.lol It was very tasty and potent. If I remember right it was a entry into the cup. Unfortunately it didn't win. 3rd place was a local Anderson grower who grew a outdoor white widow. 2nd place was a Organic Green Cr*ck and 3rd was from a young local Redding grower who grew a Grand daddy X Snowcap cross. I will be posting the best pics from the event on here later.

To all others wondering... Due to the cold the turn out was very small (maybe 150) and most had left by 11:00pm. The only cup winners left were 1st and 3rd and they grabbed their cups by the door and hauled butt as soon as it was announced. I never even saw the cups as the local glass blower didn't finish them until half way through the event and I wasn't told they were by the front door. The last I had heard was that he wasn't sure he could finish them. Glad he was able to because it would suck to enter a event and not get a prize.
It was snowing there at 12:30 am when I left and we hardly ever get snow.lol It was that cold. The heaters they provided were worthless. I loaned the event my portable wood burning pit and it was the most popular spot at the place.

Hey Tahoe.... Sorry for the delay in reporting but I came down with a nasty cold and when I'm sick all I want to do is sleep.
I remember that Pineapple very well.lol It was very tasty and potent. If I remember right it was a entry into the cup. Unfortunately it didn't win. 3rd place was a local Anderson grower who grew a outdoor white widow. 2nd place was a Organic Green Cr*ck and 3rd was from a young local Redding grower who grew a Grand daddy X Snowcap cross. I will be posting the best pics from the event on here later.

To all others wondering... Due to the cold the turn out was very small (maybe 150) and most had left by 11:00pm. The only cup winners left were 1st and 3rd and they grabbed their cups by the door and hauled butt as soon as it was announced. I never even saw the cups as the local glass blower didn't finish them until half way through the event and I wasn't told they were by the front door. The last I had heard was that he wasn't sure he could finish them. Glad he was able to because it would suck to enter a event and not get a prize.
It was snowing there at 12:30 am when I left and we hardly ever get snow.lol It was that cold. The heaters they provided were worthless. I loaned the event my portable wood burning pit and it was the most popular spot at the place.

It's all good, I'm suprised we didn't all come down with the bug. I was cold all new years day. Ya I didn't expect to win but it was still fun to go to and hang out. It was starting to snow a bit when i left at 10:30. Take care and Happy Highs.

Congrats to the winners!:thumb:

Glad to hear you are feeling better brother!

It seems people are so rushed to cash in on the "Green Rush" that most of these events are being very poorly planned. Just like with any event, takes a few times to work out the kinks. Let's hope they learned from their mistakes this time around and will present a much better planned event next year.

Looking forward to your pictures and commentary brother, thank you! :)

Back
Top Bottom