1st Deep Water Culture CFL Closet Grow! Pics

Re: 1st Deep Water Culture CFL closet grow! *Pics*

Hot Dang ! :yahoo: I FEEL GOOD!

WE NEED TO SPREAD THE WORD ON THAT!

Very Glad it worked for you!! :thumb:

Haha I sure FEEL GOOD too!!! :goof::goof: You saved me both time and $$$$

Sure do need to spread the word! Once you get that green membership you should add that to your CFL tutorial!!! I am quite curious how you ever thought to try that, I had been using the sunleaves bulbs that i bought at SH in that same reflector with no problem so I didn't even think there would be any issue with this bulb.

Wow Roseman..who thinks to even try this!?!? Thanks for passing on this great info, i still had 2 of these laying around from awhile ago and lo and behold...IT WORKED. Thanks roseman, you saved me a huge argument with the home depot people when i would have been in the wrong all along! :thanks: :peace:

Thanks fellas, took your advice and went out and got it! An urge from you two is more than enough

haha thanks man, those camera shots are actually from my phone too >.< I guess "Droid Does" lol

that was my idea. the dual plug with 2 sockets plugged into it. w00t w00t i feel special lol

wait nvm wrong setup..lol i felt special but that wasnt the same setup with the plugs my bad

Well went to home depot and got the bulb and one of the big reflectors...got home, and it wouldn't turn on =(...and worst of all, somewhere between home depot and home i lost the receipt, and of course i paid in cash.... oh sighhh

Keep in mind if that happens again they will still take the product back. The sku lable has the store info and such....more than likely get store credit.

On to another note, seeing such great results coming from CFL makes me consider doing such for my next grow, still have the led going of course but definitely add in some cfl to suppliment. Awesome job man.

Sure do need to spread the word! Once you get that green membership you should add that to your CFL tutorial!!! I am quite curious how you ever thought to try that, I had been using the sunleaves bulbs that i bought at SH in that same reflector with no problem so I didn't even think there would be any issue with this bulb.

I bought my first two 105 watt CFLs two years ago and neither of them worked, but I realized they were not making a good connection, instead of them being bad bulbs. So I tried the EXTENSION, and then they both worked. Int he past two years I bet I have saved 20 growers the money of tossing the bulbs ro thinking they were bad bulbs and they wern't. It was jsut a bad connection.

And I already do have it in my Tutorial. "if a new bulb doesn't work, try using an extension socket first".

Keep in mind if that happens again they will still take the product back. The sku lable has the store info and such....more than likely get store credit.

On to another note, seeing such great results coming from CFL makes me consider doing such for my next grow, still have the led going of course but definitely add in some cfl to suppliment. Awesome job man.

Thanks man, ive been pretty happy with the results this far...still prob going HPS next grow but thats just for the convenience of not having to move 8 lights every day but still this is perfect for a small closet grow!

also Roseman fixed my bulb problem so i dont have to deal with returning it any more!

And I already do have it in my Tutorial. "if a new bulb doesn't work, try using an extension socket first".

:oops: Guess i didn't check close enough!

At LEAST an ounce off this bud wouldn't you say?

2010-03-07_12_39_16.jpg

:ganjamon:

Day 48 Flower.

Everything is looking pretty good..just hoping that the Lemon skunk does some filling up in the next two weeks

Im considering doing some trimming down below to send more energy to the big buds, i'd get rid of the baby buds now that don't look like they will develop at all and just throw it in a freezer bag for hash. Ive included a few pics of what i would be trimming...let me know what you think (worth it?, too late?, etc...)

SNIP SNIP?
2010-03-10_13_58_09.jpg

SNIP SNIP?
2010-03-10_13_57_32.jpg

And now...some BUD SHOTZ
Top of Lemon Skunk
2010-03-10_14_13_00.jpg

Secondary of Lemon Skunk
2010-03-10_14_00_33.jpg

Great Job! They are looking good.! :goodjob: :peace:

Looking good bud! Great setup you've got. You definitely have some fat bottomed girls! Can't wait to hear what the smoke report is brother. Keep up the good work!:welldone:

Hello fellas, Im approaching week 8 of this grow..only seeing clear trichs tho so i still have to wait a bit...really hope these babies fill in more, the lemon skunk is SUPER dense but not very large buds, the bagseed has big buds but very loose.

Sad news came to me today when I noticed bananas coming out of my bagseed...I've spent too much time taking pics of the lemon skunk that I didn't notice them till today.

Tomorrow I plan to hit the hydro store and get some Dutch Master: Reverse. I've heard mixed reviews on the product but its supposed to stop the production of male flowers...then I'll be plucking the bananas once or twice a day...

Now for some pix:

Overview
2010-03-15_18_38_14.jpg

Lemon Skunk secondary bud
2010-03-15_18_38_02.jpg

Lemon Skunk trichs
2010-03-15_18_39_35.jpg

Bagseed hermi :-(
2010-03-15_18_37_22.jpg

Bagseed hermi top :-(
2010-03-15_18_37_37.jpg

Back