1st Deep Water Culture CFL Closet Grow! Pics

Re: 1st Deep Water Culture CFL closet grow! *Pics*

Hello fellas, Im approaching week 8 of this grow..only seeing clear trichs tho so i still have to wait a bit...really hope these babies fill in more, the lemon skunk is SUPER dense but not very large buds, the bagseed has big buds but very loose.

Sad news came to me today when I noticed bananas coming out of my bagseed...I've spent too much time taking pics of the lemon skunk that I didn't notice them till today.

Tomorrow I plan to hit the hydro store and get some Dutch Master: Reverse. I've heard mixed reviews on the product but its supposed to stop the production of male flowers...then I'll be plucking the bananas once or twice a day...

Now for some pix:

Overview

Have you cut out the bananas yet?

Have you cut out the bananas yet?

There is just too many to cut, I took a closer look this morning and they are poppin up EVERYWHERE...so upon the advice of the guy I talked to at Stealth Hydro today, and Roseman...I'm going to do an early harvest on the bagseed plant and save my quality Lemon Skunk.

This will give the skunk alot more light and space...and best of all NO POLLEN.

Thanks for checking in FPF...and cutting will commence within the hour.

There is just too many to cut, I took a closer look this morning and they are poppin up EVERYWHERE...so upon the advice of the guy I talked to at Stealth Hydro today, and Roseman...I'm going to do an early harvest on the bagseed plant and save my quality Lemon Skunk.

This will give the skunk alot more light and space...and best of all NO POLLEN.

Thanks for checking in FPF...and cutting will commence within the hour.

Sounds like a plan man! Good luck, and have fun.

Early bagseed harvest!

This is the (2 weeks early) harvest of the bagseed...enjoy the pics (there are ALOT of em)

BUDZ
2010-03-16_22_29_03.jpg

BUD
2010-03-16_22_39_32.jpg

BUDZ HANGIN
2010-03-16_23_15_03.jpg

POPCORN BUDZ
2010-03-16_23_14_51.jpg

POPCORN BUDZ
2010-03-16_21_45_00.jpg

FAN LEAVES
2010-03-16_21_44_31.jpg

ROOTMASS IN TRASHCAN
2010-03-16_21_44_06.jpg

SCISSOR HASH
2010-03-16_21_49_42.jpg

FINGER HASH
2010-03-16_21_50_08.jpg

LEMON SKUNK (All this done to keep my baby girl a virgin)
2010-03-16_21_42_48.jpg

Bud, that lemon skunk looks like it's going to be soooo tastey. I think you made the right decision pulling the bagseed. Keep up the good work.

Good job on the LS brother. That was a wise decesion. :smokin::peace:

Wow, Thats a hell of a nice bagseed harvest ! I bet your droolin over that lemon haze though ,it's tough not to want to pluck a bud to try !? but then it's damn I shoulda waited it ain't quite rite yet !! Wild guess 2 wks 4 days till your 20 percent amber .Thats about the 10th of april ( lets make this a pool).:yahoo:

62 Days Flower

The Lemon Skunk is looking good, just ready for her to finish! I've been good and not plucked any for testing, trichs are still 100% clear (I think I am a virgin at this)

Well...without further ado....

OVERVIEW
2010-03-23_21_20_37.jpg

2010-03-23_21_21_52.jpg

TOP COLA (YUMMY or WHAT???)
2010-03-23_21_21_02.jpg

SECONDARY BUD
2010-03-23_21_23_51.jpg

Wow, Thats a hell of a nice bagseed harvest ! I bet your droolin over that lemon haze though ,it's tough not to want to pluck a bud to try !? but then it's damn I shoulda waited it ain't quite rite yet !! Wild guess 2 wks 4 days till your 20 percent amber .Thats about the 10th of april ( lets make this a pool).:yahoo:

Haha I like the guess!! Very specific! But that would be just over 11 weeks flowering which would be crazy considering attitude said 8-9 weeks. Still looks like all clear trichs but I am new at this, using a jewelers loop. I haven't plucked one yet, I got that bagseed I just harvested!

I'd guess for that pool, but I'm competitive so I'd just be biased =p

Bagseed is totally dry. Maybe TOO dry...but I borrowed a scale from a house mate and the total is.................................................................................................................................. 51.9 Grams! or 1.83 ounces!

I'm content with this for my first grown plant that was pulled premature. I'm expecting more from this lemon skunk but we shall see!

Pics!
2010-03-24_01_29_12.jpg

2010-03-24_01_29_37.jpg

Bagseed is totally dry. Maybe TOO dry...but I borrowed a scale from a house mate and the total is.................................................................................................................................. 51.9 Grams! or 1.83 ounces!

I'm content with this for my first grown plant that was pulled premature. I'm expecting more from this lemon skunk but we shall see!

Pics!
2010-03-24_01_29_12.jpg

2010-03-24_01_29_37.jpg

I wantz.....

SG

Pics!
2010-03-24_01_29_12.jpg

2010-03-24_01_29_37.jpg

Hope mine gives a nice yeild like yours Bro! Let the bitch up!
:welldone:

Hey WTD.

Can't believe I didn't head over here earlier, but it looks like I'm here for the encore performance.

Nice haul on the bag seed! Can't wait to see how the LS turns out!

PS. From your pics, looks like someone else had a StinkFinger, ;-)

Nice haul brother. Soooo Let's roll another one, just like the other one. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom