1st Deep Water Culture CFL Closet Grow! Pics

Re: 1st Deep Water Culture CFL closet grow! *Pics*

Heh it was a free femonized seed from dna genetics..it really does smell like fresh lemons with a hint of pot...ended up being one of the top 10 strains of 2010 and none of the 10 lowrider seeds from nirvana even poped when i tried to germ them so this is what i have!!

Damn, yah Im just hearing bad things about Nirvana lately

Alright its been awhile since the last update but they seem to be doing ok..wish they would stop growing!!! The buds don't look very thick, but I don't have another grow to compare it too. I think the trichs on the lemon skunk are doing well tho! Here are some pics.
Day 33 Flower

Whole growspace: 2 plants
2010-02-23_15_14_45.jpg

Having a little fun!!! Using a negative effect
2010-02-23_15_16_25.jpg

Top of the lemon skunk
2010-02-23_15_00_45.jpg

2010-02-23_15_01_13_2.jpg

Little baby bud
2010-02-23_15_00_35.jpg

p.s. LOVE THE NEW PICTURE LINKING SYSTEM
Lemmie know what ya'll think!

Looking good brother!! That Lemon skunk takes nine weeks to finish I think, so considering you got five weeks left.....Those things will fill in and be huge!

Shock and awe !! Thems some damn nice flowers !! And to think some people make lemonade out of there lemons !! :thumb:

Looking good brother!! That Lemon skunk takes nine weeks to finish I think, so considering you got five weeks left.....Those things will fill in and be huge!

:thanks: ! Makes me feel a little more confident..hopefully they stop growing tall tho!

Shock and awe !! Thems some damn nice flowers !! And to think some people make lemonade out of there lemons !! :thumb:

Thank you thank you. I knowrite!!?! What a waste!

Well C5Rftw told me that I should move my lights because they weren't above the tops so I spent awhile re situating them and think they are in better spots now...

Plus I love pics so Ive uploaded some more, hope you guys like looking at them!! :popcorn:

2010-02-24_13_53_35.jpg

2010-02-24_13_54_37.jpg

One of my little 23w lights that I have tucked away in the corner, using ducting (that i put tons of small dinks in) as a reflector. Its cool enough that leaves are touching it with no burn :smokin:
2010-02-24_13_55_23.jpg

The MESS keeping the lights in place. That god for plastic covered wire ties!!
2010-02-24_13_55_00.jpg

Lemon skunk top
2010-02-24_13_55_56.jpg

Lemon skunk top
2010-02-24_13_56_37.jpg

My those lemon skunks look fine ! Are you giving her any bud enhancers ? or added nutes ?:peace:

Well C5Rftw told me that I should move my lights because they weren't above the tops so I spent awhile re situating them and think they are in better spots now...

Plus I love pics so Ive uploaded some more, hope you guys like looking at them!! :popcorn:

One of my little 23w lights that I have tucked away in the corner, using ducting (that i put tons of small dinks in) as a reflector. Its cool enough that leaves are touching it with no burn :smokin:

The MESS keeping the lights in place. That god for plastic covered wire ties!!

Lemon skunk top

Lemon skunk top

Looking great man! Next grow you may want to consider some method of hanging the lights that will allow you to adjust them along with the growth of your plants. I move mine just about every day. Look at the cfl tutorial, we're getting some great ides for fixtures over there, a variation of one or more may work out for you.

Looking great man! Next grow you may want to consider some method of hanging the lights that will allow you to adjust them along with the growth of your plants. I move mine just about every day. Look at the cfl tutorial, we're getting some great ides for fixtures over there, a variation of one or more may work out for you.

Yeah...sure wish I did that earlier lol, its gota be nice to adjust the angles whenever with ease!
Thanks fryingpan

Yeah...sure wish I did that earlier lol, its gota be nice to adjust the angles whenever with ease!
Thanks fryingpan

Well, live and learn! I've got several things I'm doing differently for this grow. From what I've seen you'll probably never do two grows exactly the same, fine tuning each time. Or possibly scrapping and starting over!

Wow that skumk looks sweet. I can smell the lemon form here.

wow not bad with those cfls takes me back to my first grow....makes me happy to see ppl growing good crops with cfls

Back
Top Bottom