1st Deep Water Culture CFL Closet Grow! Pics

Re: 1st Deep Water Culture CFL closet grow! *Pics*

someone should try a grow in one those small storage containers

We've done a few grows in smaller containers. 2.5 gallon container in fact. Our yield was 5.1oz with 2 plants. In fact we journaled it here at 420 magazine. Links to our journals are in my signature. It's not always dependent on the size of the container but 1/2 gallon container may be a bit limiting ;)

We've done a few grows in smaller containers. 2.5 gallon container in fact. Our yield was 5.1oz with 2 plants. In fact we journaled it here at 420 magazine. Links to our journals are in my signature. It's not always dependent on the size of the container but 1/2 gallon container may be a bit limiting ;)

Haha yeah...your roots were wall to wall packed in the 2.5 gallon..cant imagine how dense they would be in that sucker..

Hey testdrive I googled the 250 cfm inline fan at home depot and looked at their site under fans and still only found a blower fan no inline. The reason I like your fan was the build it looks like it would be easy to mount Maybe a 6 inch of that type of fan instead. That and I only have a 2x3x7 tall closet and I was thinking of using a 250 or 400w in there will I really need alot of exhaust for 42ft square room? And thanks for the info on that massey

Edit: I just found the fan you spoke of I can tell but it looks like I will need to do some wiring but thanks for the info that is cheap I have been looking in all the wrong places for exhuast the cheapest I saw before this was like 80 bucks.

Hey testdrive I googled the 250 cfm inline fan at home depot and looked at their site under fans and still only found a blower fan no inline. The reason I like your fan was the build it looks like it would be easy to mount Maybe a 6 inch of that type of fan instead. That and I only have a 2x3x7 tall closet and I was thinking of using a 250 or 400w in there will I really need alot of exhaust for 42ft square room? And thanks for the info on that massey

Edit: I just found the fan you spoke of I can tell but it looks like I will need to do some wiring but thanks for the info that is cheap I have been looking in all the wrong places for exhuast the cheapest I saw before this was like 80 bucks.

Shit man, just payin it forward...C5Rftw told me about that fan just higher up this page...You will def need an inline fan to exhaust a room with a HID light..even with a big room..it will just take longer to heat the space but once its heated...it will just start cooking

Updatez

Little update: The hairs are starting to pop very rapidly, i'm enjoying watching the major changes throughout the day. I'm starting to get nervous about the vertical growth tho, i thought i was supposed to be past the growth spurt but i'm still moving the lights every day and running out of room to go!!!

Picz:

rsz_11100_0776.jpg

The tallest budsite thus far, its not even a main stem eather!!
rsz_100_0785.jpg

rsz_100_07811.jpg

And...a little baby budsite
rsz_100_0782.jpg

man, I thought you posted my pics. Ours are close!

Hahaha looking at yours convinced me to go take some new pics, they really do look very similar!!...i started flowering a few days before you, however mine weren't quite mature enough and i had a REALLY screwy first few days because the on(green) part of my timer wasn't pushed in, and I couldn't figure out why the lights were screwy...:oops:

Re: Updatez

Little update: The hairs are starting to pop very rapidly, i'm enjoying watching the major changes throughout the day. I'm starting to get nervous about the vertical growth tho, i thought i was supposed to be past the growth spurt but i'm still moving the lights every day and running out of room to go!!!

Picz:

rsz_100_07811.jpg

And...a little baby budsite
rsz_100_0782.jpg

If you have to have a problem, then growing too fast is the best one to have.

You can always LST, and bend and tie them over. They sure look great!

Pix updatez

Ello everyone..Little pic update..This is towards the end of the 3rd week of flowering...its hard to say when my 12/12 really started bc i had WILD light cycles for the first few days on accident >.<

Starting to get hairs..woot woot

rsz_3100_0790.jpg

rsz_1100_0800.jpg

rsz_100_0805.jpg

rsz_100_0804.jpg

rsz_100_0798.jpg

rsz_100_0795.jpg

rsz_100_0793.jpg

rsz_100_0791.jpg

Let me know what you think..

Back
Top Bottom