1st Ever Grow: RQS Northern Lights

Bingo Bango

Hi there, this is my 1st ever grow. She is a Northern lights Royal Queen Seeds.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Exactly 27s old, in a 600x600x1400 budda tent. Soil mix is 1 part top soil 1 part tomato compost 2 parts perlight. Mild feed of miracle grow every 3rd water. Ph is 6.5. She seems to be doing really well. When she is 14" shes gonna be on 12/12 cycle. Temp is 25.5 humidity 45%.. I do have some bloom nutes ... will be really thankfull for any further advice.

Attachments

• 20181208_121431.jpg
    20181208_121431.jpg
    621.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 20181208_121436.jpg
    20181208_121436.jpg
    800.5 KB · Views: 99
Looks good. Is that the final pot? The bigger the pot the more room for roots. If it’s the only plant, why not fill the tent horizontally. Look up LST on here. Basically tie the branches down (slowly) so they grow out to the sides before growing up. I’d do that before you switch to 12/12. Give it a week or so.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::theband::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Tnks for the quick response... i was a bit brutal and topped when she was 14 days old. I looked up LST and took head of your advice..
Because she seems so healty and vigorous i was again brutal with the LS. The pot is 20 ltrs for some reason it looks tiny in the pics
... its my 1st grow so im emotionally prepared to trip up on this 1... thanks for your post sir..

Attachments

• 20181208_144253.jpg
    20181208_144253.jpg
    708.9 KB · Views: 103
Excellent job. She looks just fine. Each one of those branches will produce a pile of buds. Now leave her alone and let her do her thing. In about ten days you can go to 12/12. Anything at all just ask us.

Somebody help!!!
Northern lights Royal Queen Seeds...
1st ever attempt at a grow.
Please watch the vid.
Any advice would really help me out. Ph is 6.5 --6.7.
Thought id over done it with too much nutes but black patches have appeared. Have not used nutes for 2 weeks now.
Soil mix ratio :
1 tomatoe compost 1 topsoil 2 perlight

How's the issue now? Looks like I saw some slight yellowing between veins which is magnesium deficiency. The spots could be calcium deficiency. Get some calimagic and use 1 tsp per gallon of all water into plant.

Hi mate.. calmag atrived yesterday. So its only been 24hrs... a bit too early to tell. I was originally going to flip it tomorrow bit maybe i should wait another week...
She stinks already.. ia that normal before budding

calmag atrived yesterday. So its only been 24hrs... a bit too early to tell. I was originally going to flip it tomorrow bit maybe i should wait another week...
She stinks already.. ia that normal before budding

i would definitely wait on the flip, try to fix the issue at hand or it can worsen in flower. As to the smell, i cant say ive come across a strain that stinks before flowering aside from the more sweet or plant-like smells.

Back
Top Bottom