1st grow 23 days into Flower, nute burn? *PICS*

panicattack

Strain - Problems seem to be only with the Big Buddha Cheese/Cheesus
# of Plants - 7 total, issues with 2 BBC and one Cheesus
Grow Type - Soil - FFOF
Grow Stage - 23 days into flower (23 days after switching to 12/12)
Bucket Size - 3 Gallon
Lights - 2x300 Watt Advanced LED DS
Nutrients - Following the FF Soil schedule, on week 7 - only 1/2 amount FFTB (minus the FF root stuff)
Medium - FFOF
PH - Always 6.5
Using RO water
RH - 30% to 43%
Room Temperature 71 to 81
Room Square Footage - 4x4
Pests - None Known - has some fungas nats early on but treated with Gnatrol

Guys, I'm 23 days into flower. Been going with the FF Soil schedule, we're on "week 7". I've been vegging these quite a while, nearly killed them half a dozen times - under water, over water etc etc.

Nursed them back to health before I switched to flower. It seems that when I DIDN'T give them full strength nutes they nearly died, feeding them always made them happy. The issues are mostly with the two Big Buddha Cheese plants. They were moved to 3gal pots about two weeks prior to flower, I've never flushed them.

My PH is good, EVERY water I adjust to 6.5 after nutes added to the water and adjusted on off-nutes waterings. (Nutes have been given every other water - about once a week, maybe a bit longer) Temps 78-80dgs lights on, about 70-72dgs lights off, humidity 30-43%, I've always used RO water, maybe a cal/mag issue? Keeping them about 19-23" below two Advanced LED DS 300watters.

The white spots have been there for a few weeks so maybe I'm dealing with two seperate issues.

If I had to guess, I'd say maybe a cal/mag need on the white spots and maybe some nute burn on the burnt leaves? Maybe the FF beastie blooms was too strong, maybe I should have halfed it like I did the FFTB.

I've come so far, I'd sure love some advise!! Thanks! :thanks:

burn8.jpg

burn71.jpg

burn61.jpg

burn41.jpg

burn31.jpg

burn25.jpg

burn101.jpg

burn15.jpg

garden23.jpg

Hey bro garden looks brillian sorry to see the damages leaves! Iv found bbbc to be very hardy and lap up most ppms offered. First thing I would suggest is a flush your not changing to much at once and clears most problems up.

Unable to see any cal/mag problems from your pics, if this worries you dress with some dolomite like and this will nipp that in the bud!

Do you have a journal running I'd love to follow!

Back
Top Bottom