Fox farm problems

LuCKY527

Hey what's up everybody!

i just started flowering 7 days ago and mixed the FF nutes on the low side of what the bottle called for.
tiger bloom and big bloom...PhD water, run off is 6.5?

The very tips are burnt a little bit within a few hours so I watered with PhDs water shortly after I noticed it.

kind of a 2 part issue here...any suggestions on what I can do to correct this,if I cut back the dose too much, won't that limit the other nutrients that are in it that aren't causing the burn?
#2...on the feeding chart it says to mix some Grow Big in with the others for 2 weeks!?
If they are burning now won't that fry them later when I add the GB?

What's up with this? It doesn't show my response!

Mixed in some perlite and vermiculite to a soil called Just Natural...supposed to be nutrient free
I had it in MG in the beginning as it's my first grow and didn't know any better, after it started having problems and I did a little reading I mixed up what I have now and after a couple weeks it pulled through and beat out all my others which turned out male anyhow lol
Once I got it out of MG and switched to FF nutes I had ZERO problems up until now.

I don't have a PPM tester so I'm almost positive the tiger bloom is a little "hot" as the reviews have said....

Also I noticed the smell has actually changed a little...all through "healthy veg" it was very sparkly and skunky, now after a week in flower it's not as sparkly or skunky and almost starting to smell sweet...is this common possibly from the flowering nutes to make it sweeter??

Bump...

Here's what I have going on now guys n gals

The evil claw

And some kind of deficiency looks like K but im not sure

If you look closely at the tips, you'll see some of them are orange and curled up like a K deficiency as well??

Is it normal for the smaller leaves on my buds to be drooping and curling in like that??

Back
Top Bottom