Bud-food!

NSBtriANGLE-K

Just whipped up a nice mix of bud food: cold & fresh distilled water, teaspoon of Fox Farm Tiger Bloom and teaspoon of unsulfered molassas, watered on an hour before the lights click off for the 12 hours of sleep, haha. Works every time, fan leaves perk up like non other and I've never had yellow tips or nute burn.

Anyone else have unique watering ways? :surf:

this brings me to an intresting question.. how many water right when the lights turn on, and how many right before they turn off?

is there a differece?

I just think of it as theyre dinner before bed time.... haha yeah there really isnt a reason for it, maybe an expert on here can tell us the best hour to water during 12/12?

Considering most of their activity of converting starchs and sugars (photosynthesis) are during the lights on period I believe that the best time is at lights on but that isn't set in stone. They use food at all times the night and day. Who knows..maybe a late night feeding will do to plants what it does to people..make them fat.

I am heading into flowering stage with my first plant. I do have a all purpose miracle grow, 15-30-15, and wonder if anyone has had any experience with it inre:the ganja.
Small garden and budget minded. If I don't have to get something special, then all the better.
;)

I am heading into flowering stage with my first plant. I do have a all purpose miracle grow, 15-30-15, and wonder if anyone has had any experience with it inre:the ganja.
Small garden and budget minded. If I don't have to get something special, then all the better.
;)
It can work. I've trialed it as well as other nutrients (I call them supermarket nutes because almost every market carries them for house plants) and while I got decent bud I could have done better with a more cannabis specific nutrient. I myself use pure blend pro now and have been for about 4 years and love it.
With the MG you have start at 1/4 strength but try not to go over half strength if you don't need to.

Back
Top Bottom