1st Grow/Drawer grow box

If I read your posts correctly, you have a couple of spotlights, but they most likely are not CFL. And you have 2 40W CFL. I would say you definitely need more and better light, if you want to see some growth. I can say that from experience. My first 3 plants, I didn't have much light, and I had them too far away from it, and they grew very slowly and tall and spindly. So on this grow, I have 8 cfl, in a box that is basicly only 2x2x2. So alot of light in a small space. lol. And it's growing great. I am almost ready to top the plant, but lst is going to wait until I get a bit more vertical growth. I would say, get at least 4 26W cfl's in the 6500K range, that is the minimum that I think you need to see some decent growth. That's just my humble, novice opinion lol. They other thing you can do, is post a question about it on the FAQ section, with a pic of your setup and plant, and see what others say. Seems the FAQ forum gets quite a bit of traffic, and you will most likely get faster answers there than in your journal. That's been my experience anyhoo.

check out this beautiful pic I took today, I am so proud of it lol.
rsz_1best_pic_yet.jpg

There she is, Day 13. wow.
Yes, try your best to use all cfl's. or a small 2ft T5 flor. with 6500K bulbs. Anything, as long as you get some light in there that is usable by the plants. No incandescants lol.

Back
Top Bottom