1st time grower from Thailand Need help Plz.

Delivery

Hello,,!
First time grower from Thailand!
Roughly of what I have:
My grow box dimension is 2x2x6Feet the box is fully covered with Mylar with 2 12cm computer fans for veneration placed on top and bottom.

I was wondering if anyone could guide me through the lighting system cause I don't really have a clue of what am doing, I looked around in the forum but I still need more knowledge. Thank you everyone.

Am planning to use only CFL for my 1st grow, both for the Vegetative Cycle and Flowering cycle. I don't want to spend much on my first grow.
Well here are my questions,,,

For growing 1 pant:

Vegetative Cycle:
Am planning to use 4 75watt bulbs for this stage.
Light cycle: 18/6
Will this be enough light to grow 1 plant? Or I need to add more light to it? Do I need to use both WarnWhite~CoolWhite?

Flowering Cycle:
And for flowering I know that if using CFL for this stage it would only produce less and smaller buds than using HPS bulbs, but still I have no idea which of the CFL bulbs to use, could I still use what I have for Vegetative Stage? Or I need a new set of lights
Light cycle: 12/12

If anyone can help me with my 1st attempt or have any suggestions or comments please share it with me. Thank you very much.

*the reason that I want to grow my own weed is because am sick of the shitty weed in Thailand...

Four 75 watt CFLs will be enough to support a plant while in veg. However when it comes to flowering your going to need more. Your going to want to use "Daylight" CFLs for the vegitave stage and your gonna want to use "Soft white" CFLs for the flowering stage. Daylights have a blue/green spectrum of light and soft whites have a red/orange spectrum.

Shitty weed in thailand? Thai sticks must be non-existent now'a days.

thank you verymuch dude~~
so 4 ligths is enough for growing eh?
then how many of the Soft White CFLs do i need for the flowering stage?
i will if you can start growing next week, if so i will update of my first attemp.
thx again dude

*yea shitty weed in thailand,,, here we could only get the leafs to smoke no buds at all~~~~~~~~~ so you can imagine.... the price here is about 100G for 54$---and its compessed up in a brick.

Hi mate im in Thailand too.....Near chang mai for 5 yrs now.You can get a nice 400 watt sodium for 2800 baht in home pro,they are for floodlighting but the bulb and the reflectors do the job.Ive grown over 500 plants here and im a bit of a master now.bye for now,Herbie

:bong:

Ermm...I don't like to come out of my shell but I'm in process of looking for lights n shit...I have found many places online and have sent some messages to the local wholesalers but where can u find advanced lights such as 430w HPS Sun-agro's without getting them sent in the mail(i would like to avoid my spot being in the spotlight). I have much experience in the hydro ways so i'm not lookin for advice, just a direction on the lights...i can build my own setup after that. As far as the Thai weed...the leafy shit has come n gone(known as the worst in 10 years in bkk) and now the brick is back...and for the guy who used to pay 2000-3000b per 100g, thanks...ur what keeps me from workin. :bong:

oh btw skunky...the cfl are shit...and slow even for veg'n(its about the lumens)
i would try to go with what the other guy said about the homepro...try to find a 150 Metal Halide then while ur vegin' do wha ti'm doin and look for specialized stuff...a good light for a small op is 400hps or u can go 600hps and use em' in conjunction with the the MH...I have gotten 2+kg with this combo before, also....make sure ur seeds are resistant on molds cause indoor hydro is a hotbed for mold in thailand....=P

Back
Top Bottom