1st Grow

420CDN

420 Member
Hello all. I am new to growing cannabis, have done some research and have a friend locally that is a part of this form. Through his recommendation i am growing useing hi-Brix system. I will be getting my soil ready tonight to let it "cook" for 30 days. I am looking forward to input and tips from the pros. Good things to come!!

Yes i have started reading his journal. He is the man! Lol. I am hopeful at near to or equivalent to his production. I will be very careful to follow step by step.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Is this grow still alive?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

This grow is just been started. I planted seeds a week ago today, nothing has broke soil as of yet so i have no photos to post as of yet.

Just a short update. So after waiting on soil to cook fot 30 days i planted my seeds on dec 8th. Nothing has poped up as of a week later. Temps are close to 80F day and 72F night. Humidity is around 70%.
Plants are going to be 1×blueberry kush 1×lemmon kush. 1× white widow and 1× super lemon haze.

So it has been 11 days since i put my seeds in soil. It is 77°F in my grow tent and 57% humidity. Using doc buds high brix. Soil was mixed properly and cooked. Done all i needed to do and nothing yet. Any ideas??

Probably planted to deep or soil is too cold.
Best to always germinate in a glass of clean RO water with a little aloe vera mixed in for about 14 hours or so then moisten a paper towel with the same water and put seeds in towel, put th towel in plastic bag and place somewhere warm, not hot, about 80 degrees.
I put mine on top of my stereo reciever or my wifi router. They will pop usually within 12 hours after that.

So my first grow was a total bomb. I followed the hi brix instructions, had a buddy come over and help me out who has had great success with the hi brix system. So what i can tell you is the seeds did not open and when i look at the pots the top layer of soil has a yellow/green tinge to it. Temps were around 77°F and humidity was on low side. I am doing this in my basement so keeping temps and humidity where i need them is an issue that i am looking into to rectify. Any suggestions as to what went wrong or so tips would be greatly appreciated. I will be trying a second grow soon.

So my first grow was a total bomb. I followed the hi brix instructions, had a buddy come over and help me out who has had great success with the hi brix system. So what i can tell you is the seeds did not open and when i look at the pots the top layer of soil has a yellow/green tinge to it. Temps were around 77°F and humidity was on low side. I am doing this in my basement so keeping temps and humidity where i need them is an issue that i am looking into to rectify. Any suggestions as to what went wrong or so tips would be greatly appreciated. I will be trying a second grow soon.

Need to germinate before planting, your soil probably stayed too cold and wet maybe went anaerobic, not enough oxygen.

How did this grow turn out?

Back
Top Bottom