1st LED Grow - Beginner's Setup

looking really nice, dude. I guess that you just got your first taste. Give it a good dry and have at it:)
Crazy we are at about the same time of flowering, using DR60 tents, 4 ladies growing too, and I am using an LED too, although its 60x3W actual 140 watt, and with supplementing cfls, and I preformed some lst at the beginning, thinking it would help my yield. my tent is really bushy too, but i am letting nature do its thing, defoliation occurs kind of normally, I am not going to risk doing it myself at the moment.
Very interested in your grow :) subbed

looking great. you should try to root that top that broke off your ww plant.

it's called topping. I topped late in bloom once and nothing happened besides the loss of that bud. the next two buds under it will be very big though.

Here's some new pictures about the progress

IMG_257812.jpg
IMG_257912.jpg
IMG_258015.jpg
IMG_258113.jpg
IMG_258217.jpg
IMG_258313.jpg
IMG_258415.jpg

This is my friends purple bud which is older than my plant , she isnt purple though , the colour is the LED reflecting on it :)
IMG_229216.jpg
IMG_229121.jpg

All photos taken with an iphone 6 , Cheers

looking good. she might just need water, but you should consider feeding the light green plant.

I've used biobizz nutrients in the past and it was also hard for me to keep them as green as I like. as long as you're giving them some food you're good.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey thank you for stopping by (eventhough its your job :) )

The grow's finished , i am waiting for the buds to dry so i can have a precise weight number .

I weighted them about a week ago a couple days after harvest , and all 4 plants together weighed about 100-110 gram (3.5 - 3.8 Oz) . Its not alot but given the situation they were in at the beginning (extreme leaf burns , no growing , fungus gnats , light too close , etc ..) i can say im satisfied with the results .

Will post pictures soon guys ;)

Cheers

Hey everyone , quick update here . The grow has ended a long time ago , i had some pictures on my phone but all memory was lost .
The final result came in with 82gr (2.89 ounces) , not alot i know . However it was my first grow and i learned alot of things , specially from the mistakes that i have made .

I started a new grow about 2 weeks ago , its looking a million times better than the beginning of this grow . Will start a thread in a couple minutes . Cheers ;)

Back
Top Bottom