1st time grower needs some guidance

Bossbigk

Hello all I'm new to the forum and growing. I'm gearing up for my first grow had a couple of questions. This forum is very knowledgeable and I've learned a lot so far. I'm probably going to grow 1 plant to start.

- I built a 2x2x6' PVC tent wrapped in Panda Film
- Kessil KSH150M LED Grow Light(is this good?)
- iPower GLFANXINL4FILT4M 4-Inch Carbon Filter w/ 1050+ IAV Australia Virgin Charcoal,Pre-Filter Included,Reversible Flange & High CFM Inline Exhausting Fan Combo for Plant Germination
- Using ready gro aeration as medium
- growing crop king Green Crack

The main question I have is does anyone have experience with Ready Gro Aeration?
do I have to add anything to it?
Also do I need to mix nutrients when feeding if I'm using Ready Gro?
I'm open to change if anyone has suggestions
Thanks in advance!

I copied and pasted from Grow Lounge because I read that questions don't belong there

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello! I'm also new to successfully growing my first plant. I had failed about 5 previous times. My best advice is to start your first grow with some cheap or free seeds so that you can "mess up" without shedding tears over a beloved seed. It seems like a long process just to try so you can get it right, but I've lost about a half dozen great (and not cheap) seeds because I was sure my next one would be right. I'm not saying you can't be successful your first time but its like sex... you get better the more you do it. Good luck!

Hello all I'm new to the forum and growing. I'm gearing up for my first grow had a couple of questions. This forum is very knowledgeable and I've learned a lot so far. I'm probably going to grow 1 plant to start.

- I built a 2x2x6' PVC tent wrapped in Panda Film
- Kessil KSH150M LED Grow Light(is this good?)
- iPower GLFANXINL4FILT4M 4-Inch Carbon Filter w/ 1050+ IAV Australia Virgin Charcoal,Pre-Filter Included,Reversible Flange & High CFM Inline Exhausting Fan Combo for Plant Germination
- Using ready gro aeration as medium
- growing crop king Green Crack

The main question I have is does anyone have experience with Ready Gro Aeration?
do I have to add anything to it?
Also do I need to mix nutrients when feeding if I'm using Ready Gro?
I'm open to change if anyone has suggestions
Thanks in advance!

I copied and pasted from Grow Lounge because I read that questions don't belong there

from website

Readygro Aeration is a blend of our premium Cocogro coir (55%), perlite (45%), and natural and organic-based ingredients. This combination provides your roots with an optimal air to water ratio, for superior growth rates and yields. This formula is specifically designed for automated watering programs. Our Coir base provides high cation exchange and superior moisture retention. Natural and organic-based inputs deliver trace minerals that help your roots uptake nutrients.

it is coco and perlite so it has no nutrients in it

coco and perlite is excellent mix i think. there is sub forum thing, coco growing. cultivator has thread titled how to grow in coco - feed schedule

hes way cool and has shit down

from website

Readygro Aeration is a blend of our premium Cocogro coir (55%), perlite (45%), and natural and organic-based ingredients. This combination provides your roots with an optimal air to water ratio, for superior growth rates and yields. This formula is specifically designed for automated watering programs. Our Coir base provides high cation exchange and superior moisture retention. Natural and organic-based inputs deliver trace minerals that help your roots uptake nutrients.

it is coco and perlite so it has no nutrients in it

coco and perlite is excellent mix i think. there is sub forum thing, coco growing. cultivator has thread titled how to grow in coco - feed schedule

hes way cool and has shit down

Thanks! I'll definitely have to check it out!

Back
Top Bottom