1st time grower

Saucydonnie

Hi all. Can someone tell me what im doing wrong? I started seeing spots on the leaves of my plant. Im using a potting mix with perlite. My ph was kinda low my last watering, would that do this to plant? And can this be fixed?

420-magazine-mobile1298353156.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1295531084.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1513586974.jpg
420-magazine-mobile424529152.jpg
420-magazine-mobile292183804.jpg

Hi all. Can someone tell me what im doing wrong? I started seeing spots on the leaves of my plant. Im using a potting mix with perlite. My ph was kinda low my last watering, would that do this to plant? And can this be fixed?

As a second time grower, I would say phosphorus deficiency which can occur easily with wrong PH levels. I'm sure more experienced growers will help and comment so please don't do anything without hearing them out :) Yes, wrong PH levels will block the many nutrient uptake and yes it can be fixed. Here is a chart for nutrient absorption;
1661285791156.png

1st time grower.

As a second time grower, I would say phosphorus deficiency which can occur easily with wrong PH levels. I'm sure more experienced growers will help and comment so please don't do anything without hearing them out :) Yes, wrong PH levels will block the many nutrient uptake and yes it can be fixed. Here is a chart for nutrient absorption;

Thank you. I checked my ph again as soon as i saw your reply and it was supper low. So I brought the PH up. I will post an update in a couple of days. Thanks ahain

Ok i think its getting worse. I just started watering it with good Ph water and calmag. What can this be? Should i wait a couple of more waterings before trying something else?

420-magazine-mobile385697070.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2058902916.jpg
420-magazine-mobile458359643.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1152312984.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1866543885.jpg
420-magazine-mobile125630632.jpg

Panicking and doing something "instinctual" is the worst thing you can do. R-E-L-A-X!! LoL! Let her be and give her some time to show a response to the action you took before taking further action. Breathe!

Lol thanks. Just worried. Will wait and see what happens. Will post an update in couple of days

Back
Top Bottom