1st time poster, 2nd time grower

leandis

Hi ya'll,

I'm on my second time growing and I have 3 female sativas. I've been in the budding phase for about 4 weeks and the buds look nice, though I have major poblems with dead leaves, spotted leaves, and persistant bug problem. i will post pictures later for more specific advice, but my question at the moment is: What should my light cycle be set on now and till the time to harvest. I am using a 400W HPS light system

12/12 the whole flowering phase. I have heard of people making it darker longer to make the plant rippen faster but really just leave it 12/12

yea 12/12 is what ive heard was best, ive heard of 18/6 flowering but im goin to stick with 12/12 myself.
as for bugs ive heard its a constant battle and wiping down the leaves with damp cloths is one way to fight back.
dead leaves, check the temp?, too strong on nutes?, and try flushing the soil?.

thanks, 12/12 is what I thought would be best, now this may seem like a silly question, but how do I get my plants to produce lets say 4 inch long 8g buds? is there a specific strain i need? i guess i need to know what influences that type of bud growth

Back
Top Bottom